How do you know if you are gay?

• How do you know if you are gay?

I am a 17 year old male and have had a girlfriend for 4 years. I could not stay one time when we tried to have sex and since then (a year ago) i began to question if i was gay or not. We have had sex a good amount of times since then and i still for some reason i still think i am gay. I have never had any gay experiences, except for when i was in like 2nd or 3rd grade with my friends (it was weird). But since a year ago i have been kind of depressed because i have thought about what my life would be like if i were gay. Not that it is bad or anything to be gay its just not what i would want because my dream is to have a family (with a woman) and live the american dream. So what i am asking is why am i questioning my sexuality? and how can i stop doing so?

P.S. I have never really been attracted to another man, but ever since my girlfriend and got serious about our relationship i am not really attracted to girls anymore. I think i am in love with my girlfriend. I just do not know why i am questioning my sexuality. Its beginning to anger me a great deal because i know (well i think) i would never do anything with another male. PLEASE HELP.
    • Re: How do you know if you are gay?

its one of two things.

you would rather punch a guy in the rim. (your gay)

or (the most logical one)

she's emasculated you.

which, if shes a bitch and you are "whipped" is probably the cause.

read up on both of em.

p.s i know a few gay people, n in most circumstances females just don't do anything for em.. so if she aint givin u the horn at all. it may be so. lol.
      [CENTER][SIZE=4][/SIZE][SIZE=2]Can you imagine what I would do if I could do all I can?[/SIZE] [/CENTER]

haha yea i would say that she is a bitch. she has kind of made me catagorize all girls to be like her, which would make me believe why i am not attracted to women right now. But what do you mean women just would not do anything for them? because i mean i can think

haha yea i would say that she is a bitch. she has kind of made me catagorize all girls to be like her, which would make me believe why i am not attracted to women right now. But what do you mean women just would not do anything for them? because i mean i can thnk

haha yea i would say that she is a bitch. she has kind of made me catagorize all girls to be like her, which would make me believe why i am not attracted to women right now. But what do you mean women just would not do anything for them? because i mean i can imagine

haha yea i would say that she is a bitch. she has kind of made me catagorize all girls to be like her, which would make me believe why i am not attracted to women right now. But what do you mean women just would not do anything for them? because i mean i can imagine having sex with girls in my

haha yea i would say that she is a bitch. she has kind of made me catagorize all girls to be like her, which would make me believe why i am not attracted to women right now. But what do you mean women just would not do anything for them? because i mean i can imagine having sex with girls in my class, which is

haha yea i would say that she is a bitch. she has kind of made me catagorize all girls to be like her, which would make me believe why i am not attracted to women right now. But what do you mean women just would not do anything for them? because i mean i can imagine having sex with girls in my class, which is what

haha yea i would say that she is a bitch. she has kind of made me catagorize all girls to be like her, which would make me believe why i am not attracted to women right now. But what do you mean women just would not do anything for them? because i mean i can imagine having sex with girls in my class, which is what i

haha yea i would say that she is a bitch. she has kind of made me catagorize all girls to be like her, which would make me believe why i am not attracted to women right now. But what do you mean women just would not do anything for them? because i mean i can imagine having sex with girls in my class, which is what i do most the times in class and i always get "hard" when i think of doing a guy it does not really "float my boat". Which is why i am still wondering why i think i might be gay. Can you make yourself believe that you are gay? cuz if so i think i have done that.

Put it this way - you might just not be attracted to your girlfriend anymore. That doesn't mean your gay. If you aren't really having sex either you probably feel less like having sex anyway cause your not used to getting it much. It still doesn't mean your gay.

The fact that you sound curious about guys. Also still doesn't make you gay.

Although if you are curious why don't you give it a go & see if you like it. Still doesn't make you gay!. Also this doesn't mean that you have to go out there & have sex with a guy but you could do other things to see whether it turns you on or not.

The main thing is take the pressure off yourself. Stop categorising your self as being this or that. First find out who (girl or boy) turns you on & then give it a go. You only live once & suprisingly we are the only living things on the planet that actually question or degrade people for switching either way.

You might be attracted to a girl then a guy then another guy then another girl???who cares it just means you are attracted to them because of who they are instead of what sex they are.