i hate the world

• i hate the world

first chrisitnaity is taking over the world which sucks. second everyone at my school thjinks im retarted cause my parents thought there was something wrong withg me and got me a helper and everyone hates me for it and i have nothing wrong with me. il never have a gf cause all girls hate me. i hate nice people. i keep fucking up everything and i have such a hard life what do i do
    • Re: i hate the world

kingthreehead wrote:

first chrisitnaity is taking over the world which sucks.

Well, their beliefs sound more and more absurd and hard to support every day. I'm not sure when, but religion will lose. (Religious people: please do not lynch me. I come in peace.)

second everyone at my school thjinks im retarted cause my parents thought there was something wrong withg me and got me a helper and everyone hates me for it and i have nothing wrong with me.

I don't think you're retarded. If people laugh at you, laugh back. They're the idiots, not you.

i hate nice people.

If you want any help, you need nice people. Mean people won't make your life easier. By nice do you mean the sickly-sweet come-to-Jesus super-Christian types? They aren't nice, they're just labotomized.

If there's any advice it's to ease up on the hatred because your enemies aren't even worth your consideration.
      And your very flesh shall be a great poem.
      -Walt Whitman

well not everyone on this forum is christian and everyone here on this forum have a different point of view and if you want to have friends and a gf just hang around with a new group of people who dont know you and dont judge you by your family but judge u for who u are!
      [CENTER][SIZE=2][/SIZE][/CENTER]
      [CENTER][SIZE=2]Courage is when you stand up for what's right, even if means being an outcast! [/SIZE][/CENTER]
      [CENTER]
      [SIZE=3]=============[/SIZE][/CENTER]

tbh ppl who hate u cos u have a helper, they are obvously retarded and they have issues. so dont worrie about them, u just have to be cool and relax and hardcore chritians annoy me to but u have to live with it. i hate britain sbut im doin somehting about it, im goin to canada after uni. Dont sit and sulk dop somethign about it, find a girl who is nice and talk to her and shel like u and u can tell her about all ur problems and shel think ur cool and will talk and she spread it tht ur atualy cool. cos tbh girls are the best friends u could ever have.

Everything might be bad, everything you are looking at that is. You should try to find something that makes you happy or distracts you from that which makes you unhappy (daydreaming and music often work for me). And about things that won't go your way, the gf thing for example, you shouldn't try to coerce or sweat over it much, if you set your mind on one particular thing to make you happy you are just making yourself vulnerable so don't do it! One more thing, you should never depend your happiness or well-being on a person, be more in control and find and secure your own happiness yourself.
      'There's a cold day coming, won't you keep me warm.'

kingthreehead wrote:

yea thats what i ment by like nice people like the jesus loving people. ok thanku for supporting me it just seems im like the olny anti christ left

Oh, dude. You don't need to come to a forum to find out you're the only person against Christ on this planet.
      Try watching America's NBC, or ABC news... or any show on those stations.
      Listen to good ol'e hard-core secular music.
      Go to the movies.
      Stroll through the mall.
      Visit the bars.
      Walk down your street or through any public elementary school for crying out loud!
      It's really not that hard to find some godless people in this world.

Stop complaining about how terrible life is until you're ready to try something else.
      And who knows. Maybe that "something else" you need just happens to be Christ.

Saved-by-Grace wrote:

Oh, dude. You don't need to come to a forum to find out you're the only person against Christ on this planet.
      Try watching America's NBC, or ABC news... or any show on those stations.
      Listen to good ol'e hard-core secular music.
      Go to the movies.
      Stroll through the mall.
      Visit the bars.
      Walk down your street or through any public elementary school for crying out loud!
      It's really not that hard to find some godless people in this world.

It's very hard. There are plenty of irreligious people but they usually placidly admit some superficial devotion to Christ, or at least pay lip service to religion. They're not willing to think about it so they escape into consumerism. That's as bad as religion or worse.

A real atheist is difficult to find.

And who knows. Maybe that "something else" you need just happens to be Christ.

Absolutely. A two-millennia-old Jewish preacher who's had stories devotedly fabricated about him for centuries and thousands killed in his name is exactly what everyone needs.

I don't mean to be rude by that, but that is how most atheists see it. Offering Christ to an atheist is like offering a rotting piece of flesh to a vegetarian and it is taken about the same way.
      And your very flesh shall be a great poem.
      -Walt Whitman

[well i'm not anti-christ but i'm not religious]
      Why ur life so dificult? is it like a specific thing that happend?
      [CENTER]I see you lying next to me [/CENTER]
      [CENTER]With words I thought I'd never speak [/CENTER]
      [CENTER]Awake and unafraid Asleep or dead[/CENTER]
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]