15 and pregnant

• Re: 15 and pregnant

Well besides arqueing over what is right and do what everyone is telling you to do, you have options that you can pick. Don't do what asomeone tells you, decide what you think is best, and maybe you might decide what someone tells you is best. But w/e you decide think long and hard before you do it. SO you basically have these options:

You can give birth and keep the baby
      Give birth and give it up for adoption
      Or Not give brith and have an abortion

Eithier way I'd see a doctor and everything to make sure the baby and you are ok so far. And you can talk to planned parenthood or another organization group that deals with this type of stuff. Best of luck though in which ever option you decide. Here If you need me . :)
      [CENTER][SIZE=1]I'm just floating[/SIZE][/CENTER]
      [CENTER][SIZE=1]Trying to keep my head above[/SIZE][/CENTER]
      [CENTER][SIZE=1]From sinking down[/SIZE][/CENTER]
      [CENTER][SIZE=1]Into sand.[/SIZE][/CENTER]
      [CENTER] [/CENTER]

Whatever you do DO NOT abort your baby. I did that because my boyfriend got me pregnant last year when I was 14 and he was 17 and we regret it SO BADLY!! Now I'm pregnant and Im 15 and going to keep the baby. Im not in the same situation as you about the father part because I know who the daddy is because I've been with him for almost 5 months now. But whatever you do do not abort your baby. Do you want to live knowing you killed your baby? You never know your baby could grow up to be a famous person. If you need anything you can message me.

godless_musician wrote:

There are two words in your sentence that are utterly wrong.

1. Innocent. A rock is not innocent. Grass is not innocent. You can't "sin" against them. They haven't done anything to be guilty or innocent of. A foetus has not done anything and is not innocent.

2. Child. A foetus is not a child. It may or may not become a child. It's alive, but it can barely be called human. It's a parasite that may or may not become a human.

Only blind faith calls a foetus an "innocent child" that deserves a pseudo-life at its mother's expense.

I almost agree with that. The thing is: Imagine yourself a doctor, trying to convince your co-workers that a woman should abort her baby because - for some medical reason or another - it's actually hurting her, and could kill her.

So you're performing a surgerty to help your case, and the baby's tiny fingers wrap around your own.

Can you really kill it? The choice is your own.

-Kenna
      [COLOR="Silver"][FONT="Arial Narrow"][SIZE="2"]Back me down from backing up
      Hold your breath, now, it's s t a c k i n g up!
      Etched with marks, but I can deal
      And you're the p r o b l e m, and you can't feel.[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]

preggersgurl wrote:

i'm 15, and i'm pregnant.
      i don't even know who the father is.
      i've basically thrown my life down the drain.
      this sucks.

I know how u feel but i was 16
      [CENTER]See, the problem is that God gives men[/CENTER]
      [CENTER]a brain and a penis, and only enough blood to run[/CENTER]
      [CENTER]one at a time.[/CENTER]
      [CENTER] [/CENTER]
      [CENTER][SIZE=5]I'm part of Team S[/SIZE][/CENTER]

Hey,

Here's the advice of a 14 year old who has NO experiance here.
      I personally don't belive in abortion, but i'm not going to say it's wrong either. It's completely your choice. I think you need to find out who the father is. It might help you decide. If I was in your place, I'd put the baby up for adoption. You can vist the baby and open adoption gives you the choice to chose the parents and get to know them. Pay no attention to that picture, yea it's a dead baby from abortion. THAT ABORTION MOST LIKELY ILLEAGAL BECAUSE THE MOTHER WAS OVER THE 1ST-2ND TRIMESTER!

Keep your head up and smile, the world's alot brighter that way.

i didnt read all of this stuff but i saw "abortions make the world a better place" and "no they dont...."

I believe that abortions before they reach a certain stage is okay, considering the day after pill is techniquly an abortion. theres a certain stage when the baby's heart starts beating and that is the point where i draw the line. once it is alive, your murdering it. anytime before it is formed and alive, is simply understanding that your not ready to be a mom.