15 and pregnant

• Re: 15 and pregnant

How many months are you pregnant? You may still be able to have an abortion, although I don't know your personal beleifs. And if you really want to have the baby, your life is not over! It's just beginning! You could maybe stay at your parents, go to school? Hope this helps, there are alot of alternatives, although we may not see them all at once :)

well if your state allows abortions without parental consent go ahead with that if not... just talk to your parents and weigh the options you should also try to think of all the possibilities of who the father could be and try to think what time the baby was conceived and who it would be relative to that time but that's only really necessary if you and your parents decide you are going to keep the baby

its entirely your choice. having a baby isn't the end of the world. there is loads of stuff you can do, it doesnt stop you going to college, uni, having a career. if you prefer, take some time out. its not going to be easy but there are so many more positives than you first imagine. we did abortion today in class and there were some seriously wrong pictures. if you want an abortion thats up to you, but remember its an innocent life and a decision you could later regret.

*zeni* wrote:

No they DO NOT!!! How does killing an innocent child make this already evil world "better"???

There are two words in your sentence that are utterly wrong.

1. Innocent. A rock is not innocent. Grass is not innocent. You can't "sin" against them. They haven't done anything to be guilty or innocent of. A foetus has not done anything and is not innocent.

2. Child. A foetus is not a child. It may or may not become a child. It's alive, but it can barely be called human. It's a parasite that may or may not become a human.

Only blind faith calls a foetus an "innocent child" that deserves a pseudo-life at its mother's expense.
      And your very flesh shall be a great poem.
      -Walt Whitman

godless_musician wrote:

There are two words in your sentence that are utterly wrong.

1. Innocent. A rock is not innocent. Grass is not innocent. You can't "sin" against them. They haven't done anything to be guilty or innocent of. A foetus has not done anything and is not innocent.

2. Child. A foetus is not a child. It may or may not become a child. It's alive, but it can barely be called human. It's a parasite that may or may not become a human.

Only blind faith calls a foetus an "innocent child" that deserves a pseudo-life at its mother's expense.

lol you just got owned man hahaha :D:p

*zeni* wrote:

No they DO NOT!!! How does killing an innocent child make this already evil world "better"???

yea i wanna ask the same question! that's evil!

here is what abortion does:
      sibbyonline.blogs.com/sibbyonline/images/abortion2201.jpeg

oh man this is nasty!
      [CENTER][SIZE=2][/SIZE][/CENTER]
      [CENTER][SIZE=2]Courage is when you stand up for what's right, even if means being an outcast! [/SIZE][/CENTER]
      [CENTER]
      [SIZE=3]=============[/SIZE][/CENTER]

Alsou wrote:

yea i wanna ask the same question! that's evil!

here is what abortion does:
      sibbyonline.blogs.com/sibbyonline/images/abortion2201.jpeg

oh man this is nasty!

A gross picture doesn't mean anything. You can't ban anything that disturbs you emotionally. You have to put it to a rational test.
      -Walt Whitman

godless_musician wrote:

A gross picture doesn't mean anything. You can't ban anything that disturbs you emotionally. You have to put it to a rational test.

So that picture wasn't a human? And it wasn't dead?
      So it wasn't a murdered human? (Also known as... abortion?)

Preggersgurl, I'll avoid jumping into an abortion debate here. Whether or not you believe abortion is murder isn't likely to change by watching people argue it out on here.
      For now, I'll say, you're life isn't over. You have incredible options at your finger tips that you may not even realize.
      Have you considered giving this child a chance at life, and maybe putting him/her up for adoption? Certain agancies that promote open-adoptions will give you someone you can work with to find your child two loving parents and a stable home.
      A great thing about that is that you actually get to meet dozens of couples, and interact, ask questions, get to know them before you yourself choose who will take your baby.
      There are thousands of good young couples across this nation that can't get pregnant themselves for whatever reason, that would do anything to have their own child to raise.
      Here you're given a chance to give one of them couples a chance at parenthood.

And yeah. That may sound crazy.
      What?! Carry this baby around with me for nine months, go through the labor to deliver him, then just hand him over to some strangers?!?

But think about it. What can you, by yourself, provide? You don't even know who the father of this child is.
      You're still in high school.

Ultimately, the best thing for this baby would be adoption. And this way, I can garuntee there won't be any overly-tramatic, negative, life-long regrets.
      You know the child grows up in a healthy, stable home to possibly do amazing things. And you made that happen.
      On top of which, once that is settled, you can continue going to school and "move on" with life as much as possible.

No, it's not all a smooth sail, but it is worth it.

And there's a lot more here. Don't just abandon the ship. Think about it.
      Will aborting this baby make you more or less miserable in the long run?
      Keep in mind that women who've had abortions are known to live with severe depression and tramatic effects that can last a life time. Don't act too quickly.

I'll leave you with a song and then an interview I'd encourage you to listen to and read. =)

YouTube - Mark Schultz - "Everything To Me" (PARTIAL)

Mark Schultz, 09/06 - Interviews - Christian Music Today

Also feel free to contact me via PM if you have any questions, comment, complaints, or just want to talk.

godless_musician wrote:

i didnt say i wanted to ban it because its not my choice! i wish i could but i cant do anything about it, all i was doing was advising not to do an abortion.
      [CENTER][SIZE=2][/SIZE][/CENTER]
      [CENTER][SIZE=2]Courage is when you stand up for what's right, even if means being an outcast! [/SIZE][/CENTER]
      [CENTER]
      [SIZE=3]=============[/SIZE][/CENTER]

Saved-by-Grace wrote:

So that picture wasn't a human? And it wasn't dead?
      So it wasn't a murdered human? (Also known as... abortion?)

I made that clear. No, it is not a human. It is a *potential* human. (I guess it is a human only in the sense that it has human DNA--but because it's a physical parasite on it's mother it--not the mother--is the second-class citizen.)

It seems pro-lifers are very loose with the word "murder" as well.
      -Walt Whitman

godless_musician wrote:

I made that clear. No, it is not a human. It is a *potential* human. (I guess it is a human only in the sense that it has human DNA--but because it's a physical parasite on it's mother it--not the mother--is the second-class citizen.)

I Agree with you, millions of 'potential' humans die daily. Are the mothers who can't have children murderers?

Also, I don't think anyone can say they are against abortion unless they can also find a solution for all the kids whose mothers can't support them.

Besides Abortion is better than throwing yourself down the stairs. ( which is what my sister did when she got pregnant after being raped since our mother doesn't believe in abortion.) Meh.

But darling, I'd chose abortion, 15 is too young. It takes away your social life, your education goes down the drain... Everything disappears before your very eyes. But, if you chose to have the child I can only hope the people around you will support you.
      [FONT="Book Antiqua"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Purple"]Living was never my Choice (But it seems to be a requirement to graduate)[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[CENTER][/CENTER]

godless_musician wrote:

Are you blind? That creature had a head, a face, arms, legs, hands, fingers, and toes.
      Just so you know, it had a brain and heart too.
      A beating heart at one point.
      It was indeed a human.

Uh, no. Pro-lifers just want the innocent to live.
      But since something that has eyes, senses, a heart, and body doesn't talk with million-dollar words, it's about as alive and innocent to you as a rock or grass.
      How sad.

Saved-by-Grace wrote:

Are you blind? That creature had a head, a face, arms, legs, hands, fingers, and toes.
      Just so you know, it had a brain and heart too.
      A beating heart at one point.
      It was indeed a human.

And because it had a "beating heart" it can be called a fully thinking, feeling human, even just turning around in a womb?

A heart is for pumping blood. A foetus does not need any of those anatomical parts for anything but eating until the point it is born. It is alive biologically but it is barely alive as an independent being.

Uh, no. Pro-lifers just want the innocent to live.

I already gave my dissertation on the word innocent. I won't repeat it.

But since something that has eyes, senses, a heart, and body doesn't talk with million-dollar words, it's about as alive and innocent to you as a rock or grass.
      How sad.

Now you're reading my mind? That's not what I said and not what I think.

I never once sad I didn't think a foetus was alive. It's alive. It's an organism. It is certainly more alive than a rock or grass. However, I think it is only a *potential* human being because it is not physically or mentally or emotionally independent of its mother. Biologically, it is a *parasite.*

It is sad to me that you will argue from emotion until you are read in the face but will not lay down your passion and consider what is the logical answer to a question.
      -Walt Whitman