Best friend likes same girl as me

• Best friend likes same girl as me

So my best friend likes the same girl as me. I dont know if he actually likes her or if hes acting like every other girl he met and hes only going after her for the hook ups. I value girls mroe thann that. I look for a relationship. I liked this girl the first time i met her. shes gorgeous doesnt need to where make up, loves sports, is competitive, fun, caring doesnt care about her self at all... just everyone else. i told my best friend i liked her and he said cool go for it and he sorta helped along. soon He started hitting on her too and it was pissing me off. i asked him WTH and he was just like "stfu stop cock blocking." so almost a year later after that whole situation i didnt talk to her much. i found out later on that the two hung out over the summer and both admitted that they liked each other. She had a BF and said she was gonna end it and the two of them would be able to date. Push to shove, she never did. HE bitched her out said how much he hated her for like the next 6 months. REcently her bf was a dick and there relationship status is in the air and my friend is takin her to dinner. he said hes just tryin to be nice he wants ehr to know that he does still care about her ("as friends"). Ive been there for her the past 4 months while she dealt with the stress of her BF and my friend liking her. I like because she is by far the most beautiful, coolest, and nicest person ive ever met. IDK what to do because now hes out to dinenr with her and im sitting at home tyoping this. She was crying with me first talking about ehr BF situation because she didnt want to tell him because she thought hed be happy about it. Sorry for the novel. I had to vent. idk what the hell to do because i really think i'd be the better BF but im also the better friend. pls dont lecture on teen love or bull shit like that pls. i need advice.
    • Re: Best friend likes same girl as me

tell her how you feel. ask her on a simple date. if she doesnt already like you as more than a friend, maybe it'll give her the opportunity to see who you really are and how much she could end up liking you. I cant stand it when two friends like the same person. Hes obveously not a good friend. So i definentally agree; go for it.
    • Re: Best friend likes same girl as me

Your friend doesn't sound like much of a friend, and if she doesn't end it with her current boyfriend for him chances are she won't do it for you either.
      I say move on. She's already taken anyways, even though she's so cool and all. Unless she breaks up with her Boyfriend eventually, then don't go for it until she's single.

You could be my [SIZE=3]someone,[/SIZE]
      You could be my [SIZE=3]sea...[/SIZE]