What do you think about globalisation?

• Re: What do you think about globalisation?

Yeah, I think there's a link. With more liberal trade rules I think it's easier for power to be placed in too few pairs of hands. Like huge corporations running off to countries where labour is cheaper and where the governments encourage them because they provide jobs (and turn a blind eye to their human rights abuses), so the governments are less likely to be interested in the needs and culture traditions of the local people they're supposed to be looking after. Not sure if that makes sense but whatever. More global trading also means the same products are available everywhere, like you can buy Coca Cola almost anywhere in the world... you can go in the same fast-food chains and buy the same meals... homogeneous cities, people wearing the same clothes... not really cultrual diversity...

I suppose globalisation could be a good thing as in like, it gives people more of a chance to travel and stuff and enrich their own cultrual experiences, and different parts of cultures can travel to different places... like you can buy loads of different types of food from all over the world and that's a pretty good thing.

I may edit this tomorrow when I'm feeling less sleepy so that it makes more sense...
      [CENTER]
      [/CENTER]

I get it.
      My brain is too tired to explain the link.

You need to build trade in other countries with companies I believe it was in order to form some kind of relationship with them (the countries...such as Australia and Japanese free trade). It can create new markets and wealth for people.

Although some countries should not be traded as much with.

E.g - Australian Iron Ore to China.

._.
      I feel like a walking encyclopedia.
      [LEFT]I’m psychotic synchypnotic
      I got my blue burners and phonic
      I’m psychotic synchypnotic
      I got my brand electronic [/LEFT]

Cultural links:
      To be able to adapt new trades,technologies and processes with other countries which your country might not have. It can change the way people see things.
      [LEFT]I’m psychotic synchypnotic
      I got my blue burners and phonic
      I’m psychotic synchypnotic
      I got my brand electronic [/LEFT]