What Color Blue & Red Are You?

• What Color Blue & Red Are You?

Blogthings - What Color Blue Are You?

Blogthings - What Color Red Are You?

You are Ocean Blue You're both warm and practical. You're very driven, but you're also very well rounded.
      You tend to see both sides to every issue, and people consider you a natural diplomat.

You Are Apple Red You're never one to take life too seriously, and because of it, you're a ton of fun.
      And although you have a great sense of humor, you are never superficial.
      Deep and caring, you do like to get to the core of people - to understand them well.
      However, any probing you do is light hearted and fun, sometimes causing people to misjudge you.
      [SIZE=4]"The only opinion that will ever matter is yours."[/SIZE]
    • Re: What Color Blue & Red Are You?

You Are Indigo Of all the shades of blue, you are the most funky, unique, and independent.
      Expressing yourself and taking a leap of faith has always been easy for you.

You Are Apple Red You're never one to take life too seriously, and because of it, you're a ton of fun.
      Deep and caring, you do like to get to the core of people - to understand them well.
      However, any probing you do is light hearted and fun, sometimes causing people to misjudge you.

:o

You Are Indigo Of all the shades of blue, you are the most funky, unique, and independent.

You Are Cranberry Red Peaceful and philosophical, you are almost always at harmony with the world.
      You're not very social, but you always enjoy a deep, complex conversation with a friend.
      It's possible that you've been disappointed a lot in your life, but you've gotten over those disappointments quickly.
      For you, each day is new and glorious. You wake up refreshed and happy, even when things aren't going your way.
      i don't sleep

You Are Crimson Red Down to earth and warm-hearted, you instantly make everyone feel at ease around you.
      And while you have an understated passion - you lack the uncontrolled passion of most other reds.
      You prefer to sit back and enjoy every situation life has to offer. You put an optimistic spin on everything.
      And even when things are going well, you don't get too amped up. You prefer to keep your emotions as steady as possible.
      [CENTER]
      [/CENTER]

You Are Royal Blue People find you difficult to understand. In fact, you often find it hard to understand yourself.
      You think so much that sometimes you get lost in your own thoughts!

You Are Rouge Red Of all the reds, you are the most energetic and vibrant.
      You never need to recharge, and in fact, you often recharge others.
      Gutsy and brave, you've never let your fears stop you from doing anything.
      You figure that life is all about experiences, and you'll always take that leap of faith.
      [LEFT]I’m psychotic synchypnotic
      I got my blue burners and phonic
      I’m psychotic synchypnotic
      I got my brand electronic [/LEFT]

[CENTER]See, the problem is that God gives men[/CENTER]
      [CENTER]a brain and a penis, and only enough blood to run[/CENTER]
      [CENTER]one at a time.[/CENTER]
      [CENTER] [/CENTER]
      [CENTER][SIZE=5]I'm part of Team S[/SIZE][/CENTER]

You are Ocean Blue You're both warm and practical. You're very driven, but you're also very well rounded.
      You tend to see both sides to every issue, and people consider you a natural diplomat.

You Are Rouge Red Of all the reds, you are the most energetic and vibrant.
      You never need to recharge, and in fact, you often recharge others.
      Gutsy and brave, you've never let your fears stop you from doing anything.
      You figure that life is all about experiences, and you'll always take that leap of faith.

You Are Crimson Red Down to earth and warm-hearted, you instantly make everyone feel at ease around you.
      And while you have an understated passion - you lack the uncontrolled passion of most other reds.
      You prefer to sit back and enjoy every situation life has to offer. You put an optimistic spin on everything.
      And even when things are going well, you don't get too amped up. You prefer to keep your emotions as steady as possible.