i realy have the urge!

• i realy have the urge!

gawsh things are feeling bad again and i have the urge to SH! i havent SH'd since christmas and i realy thaught i was doing well i have had yet another argument with a friend over absolutely nothing as i havent dun nothing wrong and she blames me! and tells everyone lies so now they will all hate me! family life is getting worse and i just cant take life anymore! please someone talk me out of SHing!
    • Re: i realy have the urge!

I cut myself for four long years. At the moment, it was everything. Something to make me feel better. Looking back at it now, it's like, what the fuck was I thinking. I use to cut horribly on my wrists and when I say horribly, I mean that. Sure, I have relapses and cut somewhere where people won't see. But seriously, why do it? You'll end up feeling guilty about cutting afterwards and then you'll just feel like shit.

If you want to do it, no one can stop you. So, it's your choice. Not ours. And we don't have to feel the guilt trips even if you do decide to cut.
    • Re: i realy have the urge!

I know how it is. I used to cut myself, and it took me awhile to get over it. You'll just feel worse about yourself and you are drawing negative attention to yourself by cutting yourself. There's no point to it. What? Cut yourself, draw blood, leave scars so everyone can see you do it? That's not going to make anyone feel bad because you are doing it to yourself.
      And you may say you're killing the pain but you're not. You're only inflicting more so don't feed us that excuse, because it is only an excuse to do it nontheless. Your friend has the problem so let her deal with it and ignore what everyone thinks and blames you for. Stick up for yourself and tell them to go screw themselves if they don't like you and blame you for stuff that isn't even your fault. It's not your fault and you don't need to punish yourself because you did nothing wrong.
      I cut myself before but I stopped because I realised it was pointless. I have quit, and I'm living proof it can be done. You can stop too. Just fight the urge and it'll go away. Look on Youtube for funny videos, or talk to friends, or go out for a walk. Do anything but cut yourself.

You could be my [SIZE=3]someone,[/SIZE]
      You could be my [SIZE=3]sea...[/SIZE]