A new world without information.

• A new world without information.

Imagine a new government take over the world. There are to be no books, no magazines, no novels, no textbooks, encyclopedias to track our history, to improve our knowledge, to entertain us (online or print and theres no internet either!). Yet, there is television(without news). Discuss the pros and cons of this new plan, and how it would effect you personally.

i must have been blind to think someone could love a girl like me.
    • Re: A new world without information.

There is no pro in my opinion.

We would only have television? And we don't have news broadcasts? How the heck are we gonna know what's going on, considering the fact that there are also no newspapers and no internet.

I guess people would return back to their roots. Like children would actually come out of their houses and play tag with their neighbors in the streets instead of playing Legend Of Zelda on wii... (If there is no martial law, because a government that would take away all the stuff you mentioned is most likely led to be a megalomaniac, dickhead dictator.)

If it continues for long enough, I guess civilization would just grow to be more stupid, or maybe they would take over the government which would result into anarchy, and ultimately their own untimely demise.

Eh for me, I don't really know. I guess it'd suck not having internet. I don't watch the news that much. I like reading books, and I love music. I don't think life would be better for me.

Haha wow.