what should i do?

• what should i do?

my best guy friend was in love with this girl. He was crazy about her and she told him that she didn't love him. He wanted to kill himself but i talked him out of it. I love this guy dearly. I've known him forever! He comes out yesterday and told me that he loves me. I didn't know what to say. He got upset because I didn't say it back. He told me he wanted to die again and he logged off of yahoo. I'm scared now because he wont talk to me or anything. I love him dearly and I just want him to be ok. How should I go about making sure he is ok w/o pushing him too much. I have a suicidal past. which recently has returned. I know how it is when people butt in when they are not wanted. what should i do? :confused::confused::confused: the only reason i didn't say i love him back is because i have a boyfriend and if my boyfriend finds out about this he will severely hurt either me or my friend. he is already jealous of my friend so i dont want to make things worse! any help appreciated!
    • Re: what should i do?

He told you he loves you out of frustration - he didn't really mean it. I don't think you should feel guilty about anything. You have a boyfriend, and your guy friend knows it. I think he's just annoyed because he's single.

Sometimes distance does a relationship good. Being alone makes it easier to think and figure out that you didn't mean what you just said. Make it clear to your friend (through e-mail maybe?) that you're there for him if he needs to talk, but only as a friend. Spend some time with your other friends, and let this friend come to you when he's ready.

Again, you shouldn't feel guilty about anything.

um no thats not me. sometimes i wish it was a description of me but no its not me. lol. as for what you all say. i talked to him. he does love me. it wasn't out of frustration or anything. he has loved me for a while now. he just was to scared to come out and say it. now that i know we are in the process of making our friendship stronger. he helps me w/ my problems in my relationship because he knows im in love with this guy and i help him by letting him know that i am there for him. he is a big part of my life. i mean BIG.. at 6 10 yeah big! lol. but yeah thanks y'all.

Kat[confused];567302 wrote:

my best guy friend was in love with this girl. He was crazy about her and she told him that she didn't love him. He wanted to kill himself but i talked him out of it. I love this guy dearly. I've known him forever! He comes out yesterday and told me that he loves me. I didn't know what to say. He got upset because I didn't say it back. He told me he wanted to die again and he logged off of yahoo. I'm scared now because he wont talk to me or anything. I love him dearly and I just want him to be ok. How should I go about making sure he is ok w/o pushing him too much. I have a suicidal past. which recently has returned. I know how it is when people butt in when they are not wanted. what should i do? :confused::confused::confused: the only reason i didn't say i love him back is because i have a boyfriend and if my boyfriend finds out about this he will severely hurt either me or my friend. he is already jealous of my friend so i dont want to make things worse! any help appreciated!

kat you must rember, ONLY YOU CAN STOP WILD FIRES!!!:wink:
      Elizabeth bathory

Come on, choose. Which one, your boyfriend or your best friend. Silence can hurt people more that you think it will. Believe me, I've went through it.
      The postcards and blip through fiberoptics,
      As the girls with pigtails were running from little boys wearing bowties
      Their parents bought them: "I'll catch you this time!"
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

This sounds like a complicated situation, if your boyfriend broke up with you, then why not go back to your best guy friend and tell him you love him. Try to make things up to him, even though you didn't do anything wrong in the first place. Make him feel really good about himself, he is probably very frustrated and in need of help. Keep trying to communicate and talk with him, try to see him, even thought he said he didn't want to see you anymore.

Doing this will show him that you want to see him, and that you care about him. If he is depressed and possibly suicidal, that could be part of the reason he has been saying and acting like that around you.

Hope this helps.
      [SIZE=5]Howdy Partner![/SIZE][SIZE=5] :)[SIZE=1]

[/SIZE][SIZE=4]Blink-182 is the best!! :cool:
      [/SIZE]
      [/SIZE]
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]