I'm so devestated

• I'm so devestated

I think that my gf is cheating on me and it's really torn my life apart. It really hurts and i've been crying loads latley. I don't know how i'm gonna end it with her.
      If i end it with her then i might not be comfortable around lots of my friends again as she hangs out with us. I just don't know how to end this relationship.
      I'm also scared cuz i'd been waiting since i was like 14 for a gf and now i'm 18 and i got one. but i feel if i lose her i may never get another gf.
      I can't believe she would do this to me. I am so devestated that i broke down into tears about an hour ago. I'm just beginning to think that i'm gonna spend the rest of my life single.
      I loved her and i just can't believe she'd do this to me.:(:(:(
      THERE IS NO GOD. PUT YOUR TRUST IN SCIENCE.
    • Re: I'm so devestated

If you really truly believe she is cheating on you - and that you KNOW this for a fact - then you shouldn't date her. If she is cheating on you, then you're just another one of "those boys" to her.

But you need to know. Ask her, but be nice about it and don't force the answer out.

Don't worry about not finding another girlfriend. There are lots of people you haven't met yet.

Chrisii wrote:

If you really truly believe she is cheating on you - and that you KNOW this for a fact - then you shouldn't date her. If she is cheating on you, then you're just another one of "those boys" to her.

But you need to know. Ask her, but be nice about it and don't force the answer out.

Don't worry about not finding another girlfriend. There are lots of people you haven't met yet.

Couldn't have said it better.

If your heart is truly telling you you don't belong with her and she's cheating, your heart tells no lies so listen to it and dump her. You deserve much better.
      You will find another Girlfriend eventually. You don't need a Girlfriend right away and it's true it may take awhile to find the right one but it'll happen. There's billions of other people out there and you can do way better.
      Whenever she's around your group of friends then just hang out with them another time when she's not around or invite them over to your house and ask them not to bring her along.

You could be my [SIZE=3]someone,[/SIZE]
      You could be my [SIZE=3]sea...[/SIZE]

Oh just end it. Is she really worth it? i highly doubt not. Stop crying and chin up! Leave her and move on. You'll get over her however much it doesn't seem like it at the present, someone's going to come along when you least expect it and you'll laugh at why this ever bothered you, you're young you have forever to find someone else. HAVE FUN!

I remember the last thread you made about your gf, and me and countless others were trying to persuade you to confront her, but you wouldn't do it, I think because you were scared of what you already knew.

Now that it's effecting you emotionally in a major way surely it is time to act and tell her how you feel/your suspicions. If not your just gonna continue to feel terrible and it will eat at you, potentially causing problems in later life for you in future relationships (such as trust issues). Confront her, dump her (if she is cheating) and move on. The quicker the better.
      [CENTER]"I don't belong here, we gotta move on dear escape from this afterlife[/CENTER]
      [CENTER]’Cause this time I'm right to move on and on, far away from here"[/CENTER]
      [CENTER]~[/CENTER]
      [CENTER][/CENTER]

JesusSaves04 wrote:

She wasn't cheating on me and now because she was so hurt by me not trusting her, i've lost her. i'm such a stupid moron.

So even with all the stuff on her bebo about the "other guy", she thinks it was wrong of you to be suspicious?? No Way....I'm sure she would have asked you if she was in your shoes...
      [CENTER]"I don't belong here, we gotta move on dear escape from this afterlife[/CENTER]
      [CENTER]’Cause this time I'm right to move on and on, far away from here"[/CENTER]
      [CENTER]~[/CENTER]
      [CENTER][/CENTER]