*guy confusion!

• *guy confusion!

Okay theres this guy at school named jorge, ya so anyways i like him but he doesnt know... [i think] and okay today in the morning i said hi to my friend sami who was next to him and then he was like get away from me why do u always follow me... and i said no i dont i was saying hi so sami...then in fifth period which was like 5 hours later he came up to my desk and asked me what did i get on my test and i told him.... then i asked him why were you being mean to me? and he said that he was just kidding, i dont want to fight anymore, so lets call it a troose [he held out his hand and i shaked it] so then in class he would turn around to see what i would say to my friend sami... and then i told sami "are you going to the movies with me?" and then jorge told me " thats all you had to say to her??" and i said "no.. we were talking about this guy you know... jason" and he said oh. and then he started calling jason's name and then he told jason that i was talking about him.then class ended.. and jorge walked out with jason,talking..so yea what i really want to know is do u think he likes me?
    • Re: *guy confusion!

It is a bit soon, the fact that he came back to you to make up for the way he acted in the morning might show that he has some mutual interests in you. Why don't you try talking to him more often, ease your way into his life, ask to spend time with him outside of school. You never know how some things will turn out in the end, life is full of surprises. He sounds a little boisterous, I find what he did rather interesting, it leaves me wondering.. is he reverting to the old methods of bothering and or being mean to the person you have a crush on... bah, just talk to the guy.
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      Archon's Nexus. A comunity in the works.
      http://archonsnexus.selfip.net
      [/CENTER]
    • Re: *guy confusion!

Alright, I don't know what's wrong with teenhut but it posted the same thing twice, any chance on a mod running over here and deleting this post. Thanks in advance.
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      Archon's Nexus. A comunity in the works.
      http://archonsnexus.selfip.net
      [/CENTER]

The post was edited 1 time, last by PsionicArchon: Double post ().