I've been dealing with this situation for a year!! Please help.

• I've been dealing with this situation for a year!! Please help.

Okay well before I tell you what I need help with, I just want you all to know that I would like your honest opinion.
      There is this guy that I totally fell in love with about a year ago. He’s everything I have ever wanted in a man. The thing is he is already in a relationship with my best friend. Me and the guy have messed around behind her back. I regret it so bad and it will definitely not happen again. My best friend and him live together and have a baby boy.. He’s 14 months now... I’m usually good at reading people but I don’t know if he is just using me or he actually does like me... I don’t know what to do... If I should tell my best friend and our friendship be over (we were friends since I was one) or tell him that I can’t do this anymore and stay away from both of them to get over him.

:( Please Dont think that im a whore because I am not.. I love him with all of my heart.
    • Re: I've been dealing with this situation for a year!! Please help.

Explain to him why you don't want to be around him, then avoid him.

However, just because you are avoiding him doesn't mean that you have to avoid your friend. You can still hang out with her every once in a while, ask her over for a girls night out, go to a "girls only" movie, etc...

Just because you aren't going to be around him, you shouldn't drop your friend.

I suggest you forget him or go away from their life...
      its not good cheating your best friend,, and NOT At all when she is having a lil baby with her...
      he is surely cheating on her.. whats the guarantee that he wont cheat
      its like he wants the benifit frm both the sides...

and dont tell ur frnd about anything that happend between yu and him.
      just go away from her life.. and tell him straight that you are not going to see him anymore

and start dating some other men.
      believe me there will b lots of single men, who will love to b in love wid u :D

cheers

hope u take a right decision :)

Since a baby is involved I can't condone infuincing their lives. Yes, do think of the baby, and at the same time think of it's parents, the concaquences of upsetting a family. You can still be friends with her there's no reason not to unless the temptation of the one she's in love with is too much for you to bare. Talk to him, explain that you and him can not and will not be able to be together.

It might sting a little at the time but you will find someone who doesn't have a family to be with, work your way into a more natural situation and in the process you get to keep your friend. Everybody wins.
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      Archon's Nexus. A comunity in the works.
      http://archonsnexus.selfip.net
      [/CENTER]