I can’t bear migraines pain anymore!

• I can’t bear migraines pain anymore!

I am almost 28 and haven't suffered with migraines long, other than menstrual migraines. But I just have sort of dealt with them. Recently I have been getting migraines more often. Even more recently I got a migraine that I have had for 8 days now. It pretty much left me debilitative. The doc prescribed me some Imitrex which did nothing. Then I got a shot of De-moral and Phenergan, which let me sleep peacefully and wake up with a miagraine still. He gave me some samples of Relpax, which I dug into and helped, but the price tag is so high, I am not sure I can depend on that daily. He also put me on 25 mg of topamax to help prevent them. So far I still have a migraine and am at my wits end. I guess I am scared because my mother has gotten a migraine every day for as long as she can remember. I’ve seen her in pain. I can’t even think of having that pain. I just want to get rid of it.
    • Re: I can’t bear migraines pain anymore!

Just a tip, a lot of sufferers have a problem with sensitivity to the 3 C's - Cheese, Chocolate and Citrus!!! While your head is so bad, it may well be worth cutting these out of your diet for a while to see if there is any difference before gradually introducing them again and noting any changes!! Meanwhile you can try using Migravent Product. I am using since last week, its good. I think they have a site by same name migravent.
      Keep well