8th grade boys!!!!!!

• 8th grade boys!!!!!!

on my first day @ school, he comes up to me & put his hands on my shoulder & was like hey with a smile. he gives my mom a hug everytime he's sees her. he does NOT do that 2 any other girl's mom. when i was talking to this guy in the hallway he bumped me on purpose like 5 times interupting my conversation with my other guy friend. he walked passed me at lunch & growled at me then laughed? all i want to know is does he still like me. he liked me in the 6th grd but he hasn't seen me since until like the last month or so. now we see each other everyday. in the 6th grd he told me that my mom is pretty & that i look just like her. he would notice when i got my hairdone. he would always crack jokes about me, 1time i told his mom wat he does to me and she was like he just likes you that's all? does he still may like me
    • Re: 8th grade boys!!!!!!

preppylexie wrote:

on my first day @ school, he comes up to me & put his hands on my shoulder & was like hey with a smile. he gives my mom a hug everytime he's sees her. he does NOT do that 2 any other girl's mom. when i was talking to this guy in the hallway he bumped me on purpose like 5 times interupting my conversation with my other guy friend. he walked passed me at lunch & growled at me then laughed? all i want to know is does he still like me. he liked me in the 6th grd but he hasn't seen me since until like the last month or so. now we see each other everyday. in the 6th grd he told me that my mom is pretty & that i look just like her. he would notice when i got my hairdone. he would always crack jokes about me, 1time i told his mom wat he does to me and she was like he just likes you that's all? does he still may like me

We can't tell you that because we're not there to see him for ourselves. If you like him, you should flirt with him. If you're pretty sure that he likes you back but he's too shy to ask you out, ask him out yourself. 8th grade guys still think like little boys for the most part, and they have a lot of self-confidence issues...trust me, I'm speaking from experience. The same rules don't apply to them that apply to older guys.