got jumped

• The other night i was taking my girlfriend out on a date. at the end of the night i droped her off at her house. now because i am 16 i cant drive so i had to walk. I am hearing impared and these guys came up and through a cord around my neck and shoved a peice of paper down my shirt. they jumped in a car and ran off, i grabed the paper and it said "all fags should die". I dont know what to do because i live in a very small town and they could find me easily.

Any ideas
    • Re: got jumped

Do NOT carry a knife, if you pull a weapon on someone it gives them so much more reason to harm or even kill you. Did you get a look at who jumped you? Were they kids your age, or were they grown men? If they are kids I'm pretty sure they're joking or stoned, but this is still serious regardless. Call the police and give them as much detail as you can about the incident and attackers. Always walk in public areas, like a busy street or such. If you're out at like 1 am and you can't drive, then you probably shouldn't be out that late anyway (although I really am not one to talk).

If it were that late you couldn't have just slept over at your girlfriend's house? It's a lot safer than walking around in the dark alone.
      Hey. My name is Jay.

buy a glock or an AK or whatever gun u can get illegally and keep it under your pillow, and carry an army knife or other type of combat knife that is meant for killing people, not for hunting or the kitchen. for example, a KA-BAR. also, start taking either an MMA, boxing, jiu-Jitsu, or muay thai class. also buy a switchblade and whenever you are out with ur GF again, give it to her to carry. btw the first part, the gun, is not necessary, but i'd still do it if you can.
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

"Do NOT carry a knife, if you pull a weapon on someone it gives them so much more reason to harm or even kill you. Did you get a look at who jumped you? Were they kids your age, or were they grown men? If they are kids I'm pretty sure they're joking or stoned, but this is still serious regardless. Call the police and give them as much detail as you can about the incident and attackers. Always walk in public areas, like a busy street or such. If you're out at like 1 am and you can't drive, then you probably shouldn't be out that late anyway (although I really am not one to talk).

If it were that late you couldn't have just slept over at your girlfriend's house? It's a lot safer than walking around in the dark alone."

that's why you don't just pull a knife on someone as soon as they walk up to you lol. you wait til they attack you then pull it out. self-defense ONLY. at that point they don't need any more reason to hurt you cuz they are already attacking you.
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

Flutterby wrote:

The other night i was taking my girlfriend out on a date. at the end of the night i droped her off at her house. now because i am 16 i cant drive so i had to walk. I am hearing impared and these guys came up and through a cord around my neck and shoved a peice of paper down my shirt. they jumped in a car and ran off, i grabed the paper and it said "all fags should die". I dont know what to do because i live in a very small town and they could find me easily.

Any ideas

Well man thats not a serious "jump". They sound like a bunch of pussies if you ask me. Make sure you got friends that will have your back if something like this happens again.

that's why you don't just pull a knife on someone as soon as they walk up to you lol. you wait til they attack you then pull it out. self-defense ONLY. at that point they don't need any more reason to hurt you cuz they are already attacking you.

Not having that knife can still save your butt. Friend named Mike was attacked, he laid down and curled up, and the attackers just kicked him, got bored, and ran away laughing. Praneet got attacked too, he pulled a switchblade on the attackers and slashed one but they knocked it away and kicked him until his nose and ribs were broken. Then he was suspended from school for having a switchblade. I think the very real danger a knife poses gets the attackers' adrenaline pumped up, making them excited enough to do more than they normally would.

In my opinion, your best bet is to sleep over if you can't get a ride. If you can't, just run from those who attack you, and if they surprise you again, just be perfectly still and if they knock you down, stay down until they leave. These kind of people are like bears, they do it for fun and if you don't make it fun for them they'll leave. If you aren't going to use a knife or a weapon, then feel free to use the authorities. If you do use a knife or gun, stay away from the authorities.
      Hey. My name is Jay.

guns and knifes are out of the question, i could not sleep at her house because her rents would freak.

when i went to this youth group i go to, their was a message from the people who did it at the front office. all it said was "its gonna get tighter." signed get this "your attackers" no joke they signed it you attackers.

its not me that i am worried about because i have been through this bull shit in another town, but i have no way to protect my girlfriend, not ever in this life time would she carry a knife.

ya man def get the cops involved same i had a similiar situation wit my girl but i was wit my friend and his girl to... we were standin out front this hollywood vid and this guy just approach us out of nowhere and asks us for cigs. and puts his hand on my shoulder tryin to make sure i dont go nowhere but we just walked in the store and the guy left us alone

Considering Assaultrifle's suggestions, I'm a Muay Thai fighter.

It's an extremely unlikely situation to re-experience, but if it does happen, Muay Thai is one of the most deadly martial arts ever created. For me, though being small, I've never lost a fight.

And I've fought a person with a knife to my neck.

What really scares off people is pulling out your Cell phone and pretend dialing 911.

Tell them that's what you're doing too as you are really quickly walking. NEVER STOP MOVING!!! And stay clear of bushes and fences.

I was jumped too and they (unsuccessfully) tried to steal my iPod and a pizza...

Once I began the 911 Emergency "call" they ran off and left me and my iPod alone. I could see the fear in the guy's eyes. His buddies started running so they wouldn't get caught by the cops.

Ever since, I never have my headphones on after dark when outside (except on the bus).
      --
      Kido

i make sure i always have someone with me when i walk its really not good to be alone these days, but i hardly walk... i doubt what the note said was true i dont think they will go that far as to kill you. but there probably doing it to other people as well so you should tell the police or they'll keep doing it, anyways i hope it doesn't happen again.

No offense, but do you seriously class that as getting jumped? Shit like that happens to thousands of people every day in my town alone... Most people class getting jumped as one or more people unexpectedly beating somebody up. Not having a bit of paper shoved down their top.
      Though anyway, it's people like this that made me used to carry a knife. Don't anymore though, friends smashed it "for my own good".
      But if it's bothering you that much then have a bit of self respect and fight back. All that "ignore it" bullshit about bullies really does not work. Same with telling on them. Both just make it worse. From my experience the only way to deal with persistent bullies is fight back (and prefereably win).
      [CENTER][SIZE=1]
      [/SIZE][/CENTER]