I have a crush on my cousin

• I have a crush on my cousin

I have a crush on my cousin and I know it's wrong, but I honestly cannot help it. He's a male Abercrombie model, 17 years old, while I am a 15 year old girl. We go to the same high school, and at first, i tried to ignore the feelings because he's like a brother to me and we grew up together. I would never try anything, because obviously thats incest, even though he's my half first cousin.

I feel really embarrassed that I have a crush on my cousin, and my friends told me it's perfectly natural just to have a crush, that it happens to almost everyone, whether they realize it or not, and the feelings eventually go away. However, I still feel sick and wrong, even when I know I can't help whom I'm attracted to. Do any of you feel this way?
      [SIZE=4]"The only opinion that will ever matter is yours."[/SIZE]
    • Re: I have a crush on my cousin. My First Cousin.

Well I think that having a crush on cousin happens. When I met my cousin, she was extremely beautiful, and I couldn't help but to think she was hot, whether shes my cousin or not. It's all natrual feelings that everyone has towards different people. It's fine don't worry about it, and you shouldn't feel ashamed or embarrassed at all.

luvawithabrokenheart wrote:

I know it's wrong, but I honestly cannot help it. He's a male Abercrombie model, 17 years old, while I am a 15 year old girl. We go to the same high school, and at first, i tried to ignore the feelings because he's like a brother to me and we grew up together. I would never try anything, because obviously thats incest, even though he's my half first cousin. I feel really embarrassed by it, and my friends told me it's perfectly natural just to have a crush, that it happens to almost everyone, whether they realize it or not, and the feelings eventually go away. However, I still feel sick and wrong, even when I know I can't help whom I'm attracted to. Do any of you feel this way?

I kind of wondered from your last thread if you had feelings for him. It's perfectly normal; I used to have a crush on my cousin. Just don't act on your feelings and you'll be just fine.

Wow same here.
      I had a crush on my cousin too.
      It was all physical though.
      I didn't actually feel connected to him.
      Just thought he was hot. lol
      Anyway, as long as you don't act on it your ok!
      [CENTER][SIGPIC]http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x405/DarkCandiie/all_you_need_is_love.jpg[/SIGPIC]

[/CENTER]

AndrewAlexander wrote:

you should feel sick and wrong you pervert.....maybe you would feel better if you invited him over after school and slobbed on his knob and got his jelly all over your chin, hahaha keep it in the family........

Erm that's a little harsh.
      She's asking for advice so don't be an arse.
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Not even God found anything wrong with being in love with your first cousin. In every country in the world (except the socially repressed USA) first cousin marriages are ok. Even in the US it is still LEGAL to marry your first cuz in 26 of the states. (what is funny, is in some of the states that do NOT allow first cuz marriages, you can still have sex with your farm animals)
      80% of the marriages in the world are cousin marriages.

The US can thank it's Puritan ancestors for all this incest taboo krap.

bdarcii wrote:

Not even God found anything wrong with being in love with your first cousin. In every country in the world (except the socially repressed USA) first cousin marriages are ok. Even in the US it is still LEGAL to marry your first cuz in 26 of the states. (what is funny, is in some of the states that do NOT allow first cuz marriages, you can still have sex with your farm animals)
      80% of the marriages in the world are cousin marriages.

The US can thank it's Puritan ancestors for all this incest taboo krap.

I do not believe what you have said. I highly doubt 80% of marriages are between cousins, so I recommend you show me where you found this information. Also first cousin marriages are not legal in every country in the world.
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Trogdor_74 wrote:

I do not believe what you have said. I highly doubt 80% of marriages are between cousins, so I recommend you show me where you found this information. Also first cousin marriages are not legal in every country in the world.

That's correct.

And I find it highly insulting that you judge the US like that - 'socially repressed', where the f*** did that come from?!

luvawithabrokenheart wrote:

I know it's wrong, but I honestly cannot help it. He's a male Abercrombie model, 17 years old, while I am a 15 year old girl. We go to the same high school, and at first, i tried to ignore the feelings because he's like a brother to me and we grew up together. I would never try anything, because obviously thats incest, even though he's my half first cousin. I feel really embarrassed by it, and my friends told me it's perfectly natural just to have a crush, that it happens to almost everyone, whether they realize it or not, and the feelings eventually go away. However, I still feel sick and wrong, even when I know I can't help whom I'm attracted to. Do any of you feel this way?

You cannot help who you're attracted to, it's just nature. I had a crush on my Cousin, But it passed, about 2-3 weeks later i forgot all about her.