Female Orgasms, making them happen

• Female Orgasms, making them happen

Me and my girl have been going out for a while now, and we fool around maybe twice a week, for a couple months now. Problem is, I can't get her to orgasm, ever. Shes never been with another guy(apart from kissing) and this is our first relationship. She doesn't know what she likes(other than things I've done) because she doesn't masturbate, hell I showed HER where her clit was. She says it doesn't matter and that it feels really good anyway, but I know she just doesn't want me to feel bad, and I REALLY want to do this for her. I can tell by the way she sounds that she is almost there, but I can never push her over the top. Last time after plenty of making out and feeling around n' such, I was down there for 35min atleast, and it still didn't happen. Any suggestions?
    • Re: Female Orgasms, making them happen

Try using vibrators and such, sometimes they help more than they don't... Usually, if you use more 'n one it'll drive them into a very, very intense orgasm.
      (clit and one on the inside)
      `Where's the sunny smile? The 'Hello, Neal, isn't it a wonderful day to be alive in the royal palace?' pain-in-the-bum greeting I usually get?
      `I'm so shallow I'm surprised I don't reflect myself.

Not all girls can orgasm, am I right? And if they do its not always like a guy where they squirt...

Maybe if you try to finger her instead of just rubbing her clit she would like it better. [the infamous G-spot wasn't as hard to get to as people make it seem..at least for me and my gf.] As long as you go in far enough it shouldn't be hard...its more using pressure and going in and out then just rubbing. (Not that I'm an expert, this is stuff I've read and the little amount of experience I have with what my gf likes....)

Also if she doesn't masterbate would she know if she had an orgasm? Just another thing to ponder...

MME1122 wrote:

Not all girls can orgasm, am I right? And if they do its not always like a guy where they squirt...

Maybe if you try to finger her instead of just rubbing her clit she would like it better. [the infamous G-spot wasn't as hard to get to as people make it seem..at least for me and my gf.] As long as you go in far enough it shouldn't be hard...its more using pressure and going in and out then just rubbing. (Not that I'm an expert, this is stuff I've read and the little amount of experience I have with what my gf likes....)

Also if she doesn't masterbate would she know if she had an orgasm? Just another thing to ponder...

What he said.

I'm one of those women who can't seem to have an orgasm, no matter what. Its like I almost get there, freak out, and tell myself no hahha. No, kidding.

My problem I think is that I always have a lot of tension in that area. See if you can get her to relax. Massage her, try it in a hot bath, play classical music....something like that.
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      [SIZE="1"][FONT="Georgia"]"Notre Père qui êtes aux cieux, restez-y.Et nous nous resterons sur la terre--qui est quelque fois si jolie."[/center][/size][/font]

Pasăre wrote:

I'm one of those women who can't seem to have an orgasm, no matter what. Its like I almost get there, freak out, and tell myself no hahha. No, kidding.

My problem I think is that I always have a lot of tension in that area. See if you can get her to relax. Massage her, try it in a hot bath, play classical music....something like that.

Alright, that sounds good, ill try out a nice long massage. But do you mean to go straight from that to oral? Because that seems like it would be weird. But if i started it with a makeout and led up to it, she'd get turned on and wouldn't be relaxed. Or does it just matter beforehand? I've talked to her about it(not orgasming) and maybe thats putting pressure on her to do it? So should I back off talking about it for a while and not worry about it?

it is very normal for a guy to org. before a women.
      most guys have to use vibs and shit.
      try fingering her and using your tounge at the same time, that works

i have only made to girls cum (durring sex), don't ask me how cuz i dont know...lol

live for everything, die for nothing - THE GAME
      even parilised people gotta stand for somthing - CROOKED I
      gangsta rap made me do it - ICE CUBE