AP exams

• Who took them this year and what subjects? Also, what did you think of them.

I took the US History exam on Friday and I loved the DBQ since we just finished up learning about the Vietnam era.

I took the English Language one today and since we can't talk about those essays until Friday I shall say for now, I hate pennies now lol
    • Re: AP exams

Ohh hell. I bombed the DBQ. We did not cover Vietnam. I sat down after section on, my teacher went to look at her book, I opened it, saw Vietnam, turned to my friend and said "Fuck me, its nap time." He was all like "Gilded Age?" and it proceeded to be "Vietnam" and you hear half the room groan. We stopped at WWII.

AP English was cake. I got a 4 on that at least. I loved all the essays. Only mistake I know I made was on the penny part I said they should use the pennies to vulcanize steel... and it wasn't till after I left I was like OHH FUCK... they Galvanize steel. Anyways.

And the Science Rhetoric and Advertising ones were fucking cake.

AP English Literature:
      I thought it would be a lot harder than It was. It turned out to be OK. There were some tough problems, and one of the essays was kind of hard to write. There weren't many tough multiple choice.

AP Physics:
      Hard. Very hard. But what else did I expect? The multiple choice required a mastery of deriving formulas. I've been very week on electromagnetism so that hurt me a lot on the free response. The last free response I could not answer at all, 10 pts thrown away. I think I got a 3 at least though.

AP Government:
      Total joke. I finished the multiple choice like 20 minutes early. No hard supreme court cases were anywhere on this exam. There was nothing tricky at all. EASY. The free response took me 25-30 minutes to finish, leaving me with 70 minutes. I did weak on the monetary/fiscal policy question though, but otherwise I did great.

I took AP US. I thought it was fairly easy. The DBQ kind of sucked because our teacher only covered up to the mid 1920s >.<. But I had some previous knowledge, so it was okay I guess.

AP Chem. Hard. It was brutal. I walked out of the room and just laughed, 'cause I mean what else can you do, right? Haha

Spanish Language. Pretty easy, I got at least a 4 I'm pretty certain.
      [CENTER][SIZE=1]------------------------------------------[/SIZE][/CENTER]
      [CENTER][SIZE=1]We've been treating love like a battlefield
      For far too long.
      [/SIZE][/CENTER]
      [CENTER] [/CENTER]

i took
      AP WORLD- well ha, that was hard but i didnt read a single thing in the book.. so I think I got a 2... i hate no clue what to write on the essays but the MC were ok

AP CALC AB- blah, that was ok but i think i got a three

Ap Spanish Lang- hmm im not sure, probably a 4 though

Ap English Lang- the MC was kind of hard but the essays were super easy

Ap Stat- Easy, probably a 4