Help!

• Were do i start im now 16 this started when i was 15.

I told my best friend that ive known since forever i had fallen in love her. We were good friends at first but i dont know i started to see her differently. At first i tried to dismiss it but when i came to terms with is i tried to hide it from her because i didnt what to ruin what we had. I pretended to be gay and everything.

Well any way i told her the truth eventually because it was killing me and she rejected me at first but about one to two weeks being apart we were at a party when she notice me and took me upstairs were she told me she loves me to and i lost my verginity that night.

However roughly 3 weeks later she comes to my house crying telling me she was pregnant and im freeking out but told her i will stand by her nonetheless.

But the worst is to come around the time (before i believe) the time she slept with me she slept with this other guy. I went to her and ask he wether it is my baby and she says she dont know. It was at this moment my heart broke.

My point is I despite i love this girl she betrayed me and my trust should i stay with her and take resposibility were it may ot neccesary be needed.
    • Erm OK..

1) It didn't say that she betrayed you, it was her choice to sleep with another guy that night, and as long as you weren't going out or anything, you can't really blame her for that.
      2) Glad to see you have the decency to stand by her, if the child is yours. She might not choose to keep it, but that's a decision for her (And the father).

I think it would benefit her alot if you stood by her if/when she has the child, even if it isn't yours, and especially if the other guy she slept with hasn't got the decency to stick with her...But it's a hard place to be, and I can see how you're feeling..

If you can tell us any more...Like when you find out who is the father, it'd make it easier for us to help you :)
      Get rid of your expectations, and free yourself.
    • Striker wrote:

You both say stay by her but could you two do the same in my shoes?
      My ex (who I'll be moving in with after high school) has a daughter from someone else, and I don't hold that against him at all. We weren't together when he slept with her, so he did nothing wrong.

And she didn't betray you or your trust at all. Y'all weren't dating, so don't act like she did something wrong by sleeping with someone else. That's really, really petty and immature.

Also, you should stand by her no matter what. Whether the kid's yours or not is thoroughly irrelevant. If you think it's not, then you don't really give a damn about her.

~Maggot
      [size=3]Oh! why is phrensy called a curse?
      I deem the sense of misery worse:
      Come, Madness, come!
      [/size]
    • Striker wrote:

You guys kind of misunderstand im not upset that she has slept with someone else its that she came to me telling me she was pregnant leading to me to believe its mine were she knows very well it may not.
      Don't try to back-pedal now. You said she betrayed your trust and other over-dramatic shit. You said nothing about her leading you to believe the kid was hers - she didn't even do that.

~Maggot
      Come, Madness, come!
      [/size]
    • Let me remind some of you although they weren't 'technically' together, the fact remains she said 'I love you' to him, he has every right to be hurt and betrayed, the question is, did she sleep with this man before or after she spoke to you?

This whole technicality thing always gets to me to be truthful, if she said "I love you" then slept with someone else, to be truthful, it is betrayal and despicable, what is worst is predominantly she is tossing the word 'love' around like it is candy, which usually indicates immaturity, however this is a mere assumption based off a vague story, so take what I say with a grain of salt. ;)

You should initiate a DNA test either way, but first you should figure out what exactly occurred.
    • Ejayrazz wrote:

Let me remind some of you although they weren't 'technically' together, the fact remains she said 'I love you' to him, he has every right to be hurt and betrayed, the question is, did she sleep with this man before or after she spoke to you?
      No, he doesn't. He can feel not too terribly happy about it, but he has no reason to say she betrayed him and his trust. That's being selfish, childish, and over-dramatic.

Ejayrazz wrote:

This whole technicality thing always gets to me to be truthful, if she said "I love you" then slept with someone else, to be truthful, it is betrayal and despicable, what is worst is predominantly she is tossing the word 'love' around like it is candy, which usually indicates immaturity, however this is a mere assumption based off a vague story, so take what I say with a grain of salt. ;)
      Tossing the word "love" around means it's said to a lot of people without really meaning it. Saying it to one person and then sleeping with someone else isn't "tossing it around" in the least bit.

Ejayrazz wrote:

You should initiate a DNA test either way, but first you should figure out what exactly occurred.
      Or, ya know, realise it doesn't matter and that the girl he allegedly loves is pregnant.

~Maggot
      Come, Madness, come!
      [/size]
    • No, he doesn't. He can feel not too terribly happy about it, but he has no reason to say she betrayed him and his trust. That's being selfish, childish, and over-dramatic.

Opinionated. He has every reason to feel betrayed, everyone responds differently nor would it be considered selfish, childish, or over-dramatic. Technicalities are ridiculous, just because they technically didn't have a title of a relationship doesn't necessarily mean it is impossible for her to shatter his feelings, which evidently she did.

Also, neither one of us know about the events following this night the opt has typed about, neither one of us knows what exactly occurred after that night, the creator has been too vague in a sense, and yes, it does matter what occurred after this night, it is a huge mitigating circumstance. Did she continue to advocate her feelings the way she did? Or did she not? What was said, what were her actions after that night, how did things change?

Like I initially stated, there are two huge mitigating factors:
      1. What happened after that night between the two of them.
      2. Did she sleep with this man before or after she slept with him.

If she slept with this man before the opt, then I agree, he has no reason to be upset, but after? That is entirely different.

Tossing the word "love" around means it's said to a lot of people without really meaning it. Saying it to one person and then sleeping with someone else isn't "tossing it around" in the least bit.

Assumption. You do not know this woman nor do you know whether she tosses the word around to several men, nor do I. 'Predominantly', meaning most likely, doesn't mean 'definitely', but if she is saying 'I love you' to the opt then goes and sleeps with another man, I feel very safe in assuming she tosses the word around like candy.

Or, ya know, realise it doesn't matter and that the girl he allegedly loves is pregnant.

Illogical. It does matter. Whether he stays with her if it isn't his is his own decision, I am saying any man who cares would truly wish to know if the child is theirs for their own sake. Should he stay with her either way? I am not touching this, it all depends on what occurred with the man and the several mitigating circumstances mentioned above and if he feels betrayed, but I am merely stating any man would wish to know if the baby was truly theirs.