Had a bit of a breakdown today... wrist screwed up...

• Had a bit of a breakdown today... wrist screwed up...

Yeah, It's stupid. I don't know what happened. My brother did something stupid that pissed me off, and I just lost it. I think It's just built up pressure from the stress of graduation, picking college, etc... I dunno. I just lost it. I punched a few things (in my room), broke some things, then fell asleep. I woke up a few minutes ago, I sat in my computer chair and pulled forward and I had this huge pain in my wrist. It's getting better now. It's got me kinda freaked out. When I move my fingers my wrist hurts. I don't know what's wrong with me. I had no reason to do that. I hope I haven't hurt my wrist... does anyone know what this could be? I mean... any part of it, the wrist pain, the random mental breakdown... lol... I dunno.

The post was edited 1 time, last by /Evan/ ().

• Re: Had a bit of a breakdown today... wrist screwed up...

The impact of hitting hard objects can injure your wrists, but due to adrenaline you probably won't feel it at the time and so it is the reason you felt it afterwards.

To do with the breakdown they can come on from lots of different sources and it is probably what you said. If you are worried about it then you could probably go see your doctor. You may want to get one of those grip bandages to put on your wrist to apply pressure and increase the rate of healing.
      [CENTER]This is a gift it comes with a price
      Who is the lamb and who is the knife
      Midas is king and he holds me so tight
      And turns me to gold in the sunlight
      - Florence + The Machine, Rabbit Heart

I'm not a misanthrope, but I can utterly empathise with them.
      [/CENTER]