A screwed up trailer trash life

• A screwed up trailer trash life

It all started when I was born to a drunk truck driver and a loving mother. We lived in a trashy trailer. My dad hit me, well I think. I've tried supressed all my memories of him past the devorce, but it doesn't always work. But I remember him slaping me and yelling at me to shut up alot. He was yelling at a little kid.... :|

My parents would fight ALL the time. I have memories of waking up at night crying and my mom gave me a bottle and tried to calm me down. When I wouldn't stop crying my dad would come running out to her and me and threten to hurt us both. At times he would spill beer on us and call us names. He would threten me ALL THE TIME when I was little.

When I was 6 my parents devorced and I had a hard time with that. But now I'm greatful for it. When they split my mom moved me into my grandpa's old farm, despite the fact he was dead and the farm house was about to fall in. When my mom was leaving him she tried to go down the steps outside the trailer and dad tried to push her down them.

My mom has had a few BF after the devorce, and almost all of them I hate. This one she had acted real "religous" and told her what to do and what not to do. He turned out to be a con artist. He is also the reason I am no longer a Christian.

Then she met the man I now call "Stap dad" or Al. He's ok I guess. Even tho he makes fun of me and thinks I'm evil.

I still live in a trailer. Not as trashey as the other, but still.

As far as school goes, I use to got to REAL school, but mom pulled me out in the 5th grade and I hate homeschool. I hated real school also. I use to get beat up all the time. The other kids would go to teachers and tell them that I did something REALLY REALLY bad and the teachers would believe them because they teachers hated me too. I got into alot of fights.

That also proves how screwed up the school's system is. We were told that they would call the cops and we would go to juvy if we got into 3 fights. I was in waaaaaay more and no cop would ever think of touching me. HA!

Yeah, so anyway, I'm homeschooled and hate it. So boring and I have only 1 real life friend and no social life. Even the emos at the mall laugh at how much of a pathetic loser I am, no offence to emos, of course.

I've been crying alot more. I would cut if it wern't for the fact that I can't stand pain... and the other fact that mom would put me in the mental hospital...

So, if you wanna talk, email me. I don't like to spend too much time on forums. [email protected]

Be glad I have posted this much. I don't normaly post much about me unless I'm talking to someone I trust.
    • Re: A screwed up trailer trash life

Kelly Ann wrote:

I beg your pardon?

Please, ignore him. He'll go away sooner or later.

Well.. I'm really sorry to hear about your father and the such :(

But, to me it seems like your life is back on track! So, that's cool.

I wish you the best.
      [CENTER]To the dumb question, 'Why me?' the cosmos barely bothers to return the reply, 'Why not?[/CENTER]
      [CENTER]Hitchens[/CENTER]