About the Crush on my Cousin.

• About the Crush on my Cousin.

Well, I think i'm going to at least talk to him about it, because I know the type of guy he is. He will at least listen, try to understand, and he won't act weird around me even if he feels weird. And if i don't, i'm never going to feel normal again. So, we talked on Myspace, not about that, but i told him i had to tell him something. He's sick right now, but after he gets better i will talk to him about it. This is our myspace messages, with privacy measures by me taken, so no phone numbers or names, workplaces, or whatever are mentioned. Read from the bottom up, and tell me what you think, I guess....

hha yea tell me about it!

----------------- Original Message -----------------
      Date: May 21, 2008 5:05 PM

lol, thats great! i dont really go to the tanning beds anymore since i come out looking like a really bright orange, lol, but i know a lot of ppl that do :) Yea, i'm glad i am too, im also glad i'm not going to have an evil boss or anything, shes really pretty cool :) The one good thing about you being sick is that you get to miss the like four hour senior awards ceremony tomorrow, thats going to be torture!

Date: May 21, 2008 4:58 PM

yea my other cars brakes were messing up
      and *where he works* is awesome over 1000 dollar paychecks which are very nice lol
      but yea thats good glad you are working and everything

Date: May 21, 2008 4:56 PM

Lol nice, what happened to your old car? I think your mom said something about it being in the shop or something. Really, lol we just got back from Carowinds this weekend for the choir trip, or whatever its called :) She'll probably love the purse, most girls love it when their boyfriends even remember their b-day, lol! For now im babysitting my neighbors kids from 9-11 on tuesdays, wednesdays and thursdays, but this summer im working at the *place i'm gonna work*. for like 5 weeks :) What about you, is *where he works* fun?

Date: May 21, 2008 4:47 PM

haha i kinda figured they were
      and i am getting a brand new mustang convertible and yea me and my girlfriend are doing great we went to sixflags this past weekend and her birthday is tommorow and my mom picked out a new coach purse for her so i hope she likes that
      but chea!
      so where did you get a job at??

Date: May 21, 2008 4:44 PM

You mean when some kids at school were saying that stuff? Sorry, i won't tell you about that anymore, those ppl were losers anyway

Lol, thats great! What kind of car r you getting? I've been doing pretty good, too, found a job, getting my license soon(YAY), playing the field, just having fun! I cannot wait to be a sophmore, this whole freshmen thing is getting so old!

Oh, btw, how are you and your new gf doing? I don't really know her, but from what i've heard shes cool :)

Date: May 21, 2008 4:35 PM

haha like 3 months ago when some kids were talking about me but lol its all good
      i dont care

but yea i have been doing great got a brand new touch screen cellphone and i am getting a brand new car really soon and i have just been working school and hanging out with friends
      WBU??

Date: May 21, 2008 4:32 PM

i never said it was bad??? When have i ever told you something bad besides the whole *friend of mine* thing?

Date: May 21, 2008 4:28 PM

its really wierd that everytime you talk to me on here you always have something bad to tell me

Date: May 21, 2008 4:26 PM

I'm not really sure, it could be either. I know i'm confusing, lol, i'm just really happy right now, i don't even know what im saying :)

Date: May 21, 2008 3:49 PM

lol ok is it bad???

Date: May 21, 2008 1:28 PM

Feeling any better? I'm just gonna wait until you're over the sinus infection to actually talk to you.

Date: May 20, 2008 7:49 PM

well i am really sick with a sinus infection
      so i cant talk and i wont be at school for a few days so you can just tell me on here

Date: May 20, 2008 2:33 PM

Hey *my cousins name*, I really need to talk to you about something but I don't want to do it on the internet. It can either be at school or on my phone, *my number*

ttyl

[SIZE=4]"The only opinion that will ever matter is yours."[/SIZE]
    • Re: About the Crush on my Cousin.

I can understand your confusion, and although i've never known of anyone in a situation like that i myself have been overly-obsessed with someone i shold not have been.

What are you trying to gain by telling him how you feel?
      Odds are he'll be a little freaked out do you want to risk your friendship?
      If hes a nice guy he wont tell anyone, so thats not to worry about.
      but if you're at the same school youll be seeing him heaps, and if he is freaked out it could get awkward.

the annoying thing is you have given him the "we need to talk" thing, which means its serious. so you can either go with a "never back down" strategy or simply make up something else.
      This is me on a sunday

I understand you wanna' talk to him to let him know your feelings towards him. However you seem really excited about the whole thing and i just wanna tell you it probably isn't gonna' turn out how you think and want it to.

Even if he does feel the same imagine what your family would think.

And how do you think your mother and father would feel watching you walk down the aisle with a family member.

Seriously?

Doughnut wrote:

I understand you wanna' talk to him to let him know your feelings towards him. However you seem really excited about the whole thing and i just wanna tell you it probably isn't gonna' turn out how you think and want it to.

Even if he does feel the same imagine what your family would think.

And how do you think your mother and father would feel watching you walk down the aisle with a family member.

Seriously?

i agree its a bad idea telling him