she says im boring

• she says im boring

okay, im 16 and still new at the whole dating thing. ive always been shy and have no clue what im doing as far as relationships. after two months she says shes bored with me and she misses the excitement that comes with dating "bad boys." How can i be more exciting? Whats the big attraction to intimidating guys?
    • Re: she says im boring

well alot of girls are attracted to bad boys because of the danger in it
      somthing that you know isnt right or even good for you sometimes is more attractive
      i dont really know why exactly but sometimes it just is
      kinda like the it feels so bad its good
      ya know?

anyways i agree u shouldnt have to change too much to get a girl
      its probably for the better that you dont date this girl

well best of luck

Dan + Brittany wrote:

i say if she doesnt like you for who u r then its a sad fact that u 2 shouldnt b together i am not really sure who u r but u shouldnt have to chage the way u act just for someone to like you.

To an extent, this is indeed true. BUT, no doubt if there are characteristics about you that people dont like, you WILL have to change.
      You hang around new people, you WILL change. If you know this girl well enough, you will develop a sense of her interestes, or what makes her laugh, and you will adjust your lifestyle/habbits/personality you suit her. There is very little you can do because most of it will be a sub-conscience level and happen very slowly over the course of knowing her.

With that said, Dan was right in the fact that you shouldnt change anything about you so suddenly like that, but if she is not interested in you right now, I would just say forget it. As hard as it may be (know from experience) you will probably be much better off without someone like that in your life. Unless you can slowly adapt to her likings (ie slowly get to know her better over a period of time)

~Ren

nu11!f!3r wrote:

"Every girlfriend I've had wanted me to change something about myself. The only thing I did change was my girlfriend."

:lol:

perfectly put...

truthfull speaking,
      girls like to be with "bad boys" and guys wid "bad girls"
      but its just a state of the mind or the attitude...
      you don't need to be a bully, or evil to be that "bad boy"
      just be flirtatious...
      find out wt turns her on, and use it oto ur benefit...

and if all else fails, be real bad show her the finger tht counts ,,|,, and ask her, is that being bad enough fr her
      (am just kidding)
      ήõt thë βë$t, Ju$t βëttë® thãή thë ®ë$t ☺
      LIVE UR LIFE TO THE FULLEST
      DO NOT LOOK BACK AND HESITATE
      ---------------------------------------------------
      if u like my posts, add to ma repute..

k i dont know how to help you become less boring..but i will say the reason girls...or at least I personally like bad boys is because they're more of a challenge. I mean a nice guy won't excite me, surprise me, or exhilerate me. I like a guy who knows how to take control, how to turn me on and get me excited and also one who keeps me on my toes and is a challenge to hold his attention. if he likes me too much, is too nice, or too easy to please ill just get bored and move on. But a guy that is a little indifferent to me, doesnt show his likes me TOO much..but enough, drives me crazy and leaves me wanting more. so be a little bad, a little sarcastic or cynical, unpredictable, impulsive, and rebellious, it's totally sexy.

see i am different from most girls in that i like nice guys
      i dont know really i've just never been drawn to the bad boy persona
      i like guys who will treat me totally respectfully, will hold the door, and basically cater to me
      i don't want to be dating a jerk, i'm self-concious enough as it is! lol
      i don't like mama's boys but i don't like badasses either
      i like just sweet guys who are a happy medium between the two extremes
      although a little danger and excitement is nice sometimes i prefer a solid relationship without all the ups and downs and what not