Does she like me? Descriptive story. Need help

• Does she like me? Descriptive story. Need help

Ok there is a girl i like alot. I used to not like her that much but it changed. Well one da someone asked me if i was going to prom. (this was back in march) I said no cuz i dnt have a date. Well this girl, i always thought she was pretty, said you can go with me. I said sure. Well i didnt know it then, but she had a date already and turned him down to go with me. Well i guess she thought i was playing and she text me after school to make sure that i was serious. Well since we have been talking. She would text me many times of the day. One day her little brother told me she liked me and she got red and said ya we are friends. One night she askd to take my virginity which i said no because i have a condom and i might regret it. She told me she was gonna have her way with me after prom, but not anymre cuz i made her feel bad for saying dont make me do anything i will regret. (Remember that) Well a few days later she started texting me again asking what i would have done if she kissed me, talking about if she and I had kids what they would be like, she text me one time saying idk why but i am always wanting to text you. Sometimes someone will mention all the boyfriends she had and later that night she will be like you dont think i am a whore do you. Of course i said no. Well she was always wanting me to hang out with her. Well we went to prom together and when i got home i text her saying i think i loved her. Well she was shocked about it and we didnt talk for about a week or two. She woud text me some but not like she used to and she would call my phone but not say anything. Finally one night i said im sorry about saying that, but when i said love i meant i like you a lot. Well we started talking a little bit more. She would kinda flirt with me a little bit and i would always catch her glancing at me. Well about 2 weeks ago i asked her why she was acting so weird around me and she said she was still kinda shocked and she didnt know what i meant but she didnt know. Well we started texting some more and she asked me to go to the pool with her. She was like please come down here for me. Well it was me and a friend she didnt like of mine. Well she kept splashing me and ended up kinda fighting with me over a boogyboard. She was all hugged up on me for like an hour. She was also like give it to me and i want it, and my frind made a dirty joke about it. She got mad at him, but kept saying it. I knew she was flirting with me but i didnt want to make a move because if she wasnt serious and she would have rejected me i would have looked like a jerk. Well about three days ago(the pool thing happened on memorial day) i was talking abou being hyper at night and she kept asking me ya you were hugged up on me. I said no you were hugged up on me. She kept saying ya but you liked it and what were you thinking. I said i didnt remember because if i said what i was really thinking i thought it would have destroyed our friendship. She then told me that she would have let me done anything to her, i just had to make the first move, which i didnt as i stated above. Well the next day i told her i changed my life philosophy. She said why and i told her my cousin told me when he was in rehab the only things he regrets doing is not doing things he thought he would regret. Here is why i told you to remember the sex thing. She was like what do you not regret doing, and she kept asking that. I didnt want to tell her what i regret doing cuz i didnt want to sound creepy. Well i told her i was leaving for washington dc for 8 days and she was like," Your leaving me?" She also seemed really worried about it alot. Today i text her and told her i was thinking of stuff i wish i could have done. She asked me, "Like what?" I said i wish i would have done something the other night at the pool. She hasnt text me back since.This was at 2 pm central time. Why is she acting like this? Its like she likes me but at the same time she doesnt. Im confused about it. Does she like me and what should i do?