End of the world?

• End of the world?

Alright. I'm getting just a bit annoyed here. I've been hearing a lot of talk about Obama and how he may be the anti christ and how the world is coming to an end. People think that just because Obama is for abortion and such [yes, i'm against abortion] they think, Oh! "He must be the anti christ". I may be wrong but aren't people not suppose to suspect the anti christ and most people are suppose to like him?

And people think that just because of all these earthquakes and funky weather has been happening that it's a warning and the world is coming to an end. There have been several major disasters in the past and people thought the world was going to end then too but it didn't. I don't want anyone to get mad at me because of this, because it's just my opinion, but I think people are just being paranoid and unrealistic.

And another thing, people are talking about all these murders that have been happening (at least i've been hearing about it). Things like this have been happening FOREVER. And people think if more people had god in their life there would be less violence. I agree with that in part. BUT...there are some people who are mental and just don't care if there is a god or not and will murder anyway. I don't think people act the way they do because of the absense of god in their life, I think they act they way they do because they simply don't care.

And I know tons of you will have different opinions, and I am willing to listen to your side and respect your opinion and try to understand where you're coming from even if I don't agree. I want to know your opinions so please speak your mind.
    • Re: End of the world?

obamas not the anti-christ. thats just the republicans praying on peoples christian beleifs
      abortion gives us the right to choose.
      i find it deeply annoying that we protest about civil liberties in countries all over the world, and yet we campaign to the governemts of free countries to take away our rights and choices?
      i persoanlly think we're just hearing more about disasters than before.
      the olypmics in china mean more people are focusing there more
      the rise of the internet and more mobile internet means we hear more.

in the past what happened.
      -christians went and invaded the "holy lands" and killed millions, and died in their millions. so religion has killed enough peopl
      -what about all those people who kill based on religious prejudice
      -what about all the jews persucted during the ww2 by the nazis, and then sent to camps and killed in numbers near 7million

its simply not the end of the world. we're gonna be finished of by a man made event. mark my words

DOWN WITH NUCLEAR WEAPONS
      "I've never understood ethnic or national pride, because to me pride should be reserved for something you achieve or attain on your own, not something that happens by accident of birth."
      - George Carlin

Striker88;1062839033 wrote:

You know why nobody has gotten evidence? God hasn't allowed that and won't.

The post was edited 3 times, last by null ().

Brainwiped wrote:

obamas not the anti-christ. thats just the republicans praying on peoples christian beleifs
      abortion gives us the right to choose.
      i find it deeply annoying that we protest about civil liberties in countries all over the world, and yet we campaign to the governemts of free countries to take away our rights and choices?
      i persoanlly think we're just hearing more about disasters than before.
      the olypmics in china mean more people are focusing there more
      the rise of the internet and more mobile internet means we hear more.

Toally agreed . I'm giving your rep 4 that :)
      [SIZE="4"]Don't want to wake up...[/SIZE]

the world isnt going to end unless george fucking bush invades more countries and they get pissed and launch nuclear bombs. then nuclear winter will enuse. and the end of the world thus.
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      Australian | 20 | University Student | Epic
      [LEFT]
      (818): dude you made out with his girlfriend and stole his credit card to buy more drinks.
      (626):
      well when you put it like that, I sound like a terrible person.

[/LEFT]
      [/CENTER]

l.a.m.e wrote:

the world isnt going to end unless george fucking bush invades more countries and they get pissed and launch nuclear bombs. then nuclear winter will enuse. and the end of the world thus.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZMwKPmsbWE]YouTube - End Of Ze World[/ame]

***some swearing*** just putting it out there but it is on youtube so cant be tht bad
      15/M/Scotland
      ES rule
      :ninja:
      Judoka