What's Wrong With Your Ex?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• What's Wrong With Your Ex?

Blogthings - What's Wrong With Your Ex?

Your Ex is Histrionic Your ex is hot and cold - a total drama queen or king.
      Your ex can't survive without tons of dramatics, attention, and approval.
      People with histrionic personality disorder are inappropriately seductive, prone to rapid mood swings, and rash decision makers.
      Sound at all familiar?

Sound's like Jerel...
      [CENTER][CENTER]
      [/CENTER]
      [/CENTER]
    • Re: What's Wrong With Your Ex?

Your Ex Is Paranoid Whether your ex was accusing you of cheating or your friends of being evil...
      Your ex definitely saw things that weren't there!
      People with paranoid personality disorder bear grudges, are always suspicious, and confide in no one.
      Sound at all familiar?

Yup
      [LEFT][CENTER]
      [/CENTER]
      [/LEFT]

Your Ex is Dependent

Your ex is dependent on others from almost everything - and has trouble accepting responsibility.
      Your ex is not able to be independent and fears being alone.
      People with dependent personality disorder feel helpless when a relationship ends and need constant reassurance.
      Sound at all familiar?
      i don't sleep

Your Ex is Narcissistic Your ex thinks they're the most important person in the world and couldn't care less about anyone else.
      Your ex definitely has a god complex.
      People with narcissistic personality disorder want total power, lack empathy, and are very arrogant.
      Sound at all familiar?

[CENTER] [/CENTER]
      [CENTER] [/CENTER]
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

People with histrionic personality disorder are inappropriately seductive, prone to rapid mood swings, and rash decision makers.
      Sound at all familiar?

Meh, I was probably the same way.

Your Ex is Dependent Your ex is dependent on others from almost everything - and has trouble accepting responsibility.
      People with dependent personality disorder feel helpless when a relationship ends and need constant reassurance.
      Sound at all familiar?
      :o

Your Ex is Avoidant Your ex is emotionally distant and avoids intimacy at all costs.
      Your ex doesn't like socializing, trying new things, or even spending much time with others.
      People with avoidant personality disorder are insecure, fear rejection, and fear looking stupid.
      Sound at all familiar?
      [LEFT]I’m psychotic synchypnotic
      I got my blue burners and phonic
      I’m psychotic synchypnotic
      I got my brand electronic [/LEFT]

Your Ex is Dependent Your ex is dependent on others from almost everything - and has trouble accepting responsibility.
      Sound at all familiar?
      [CENTER]This is a gift it comes with a price
      Who is the lamb and who is the knife
      Midas is king and he holds me so tight
      And turns me to gold in the sunlight
      - Florence + The Machine, Rabbit Heart

I'm not a misanthrope, but I can utterly empathise with them.
      [/CENTER]

*Ama* wrote:

Blogthings - What's Wrong With Your Ex?

Sound at all familiar?

Sound's like Jerel...

^thats what I got