Whats this feeling that i get?

• Whats this feeling that i get?

well its been almost 4 months that im going out with my boyfriend and everything is really good.i really love him and i no that he loves me, but sometimes i get this feeling that he doesn't want to spend time with me i dont no if its cuz im always with him or that he just wants his space or something. i really dont no cuz i never had this feeling b4 with him... i really dont no wat it is.. if someone noes wat im talking about plz tell me
      thanks alot
      Anik
    • Re: Whats this feeling that i get?

i agree, you should definately talk to him.

odds are that if you are picking up the vibe that he's backing away, he is. it doesn't mean that he isn't still crazy about you, it just means that he's feeling crowded, or stressed, or like there is a lot expected of him. he's trapped in his own little 'bubble of thought,' as a friend of mine once called it. he's trapped in it, and the only way to free him is to pop the bubble/barrier by having a mature coversation about whatever put it there in the first place! so i suggest to talk to him. it's hard to bring stuff like that up, but in the end, it will relieve you both.

good luck!
    • Re: Whats this feeling that i get?

maybe he is just a bit panicked because ur relationship is serious. but thats nothing to worry about i guess, most boys are like this :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: i think u should give him some time to realize that he does want to be with u.... and if the situation doesnt change, mmm, killy is right just ask him!
      [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]butterfly_sophie :eek: :rolleyes:[/COLOR]