How do you feel about your Stepmom?

• How do you feel about your Stepmom?

Me Personally, I hate mines, I know 'hate' is a strong word but when your dealing with a stepmom like mines...it's almost nessacary to use it! lol. But, before my dad got married to her...it was all cool. I didnt hate her as much as I did now! she did do things that i didnt like while my dad was at work..and then when he got there everything was peaches and cream!

BUT AS SOON AS THEY GOT MARRIED! ahahahah EVERTHING CHANGED! She was mean to me all day everyday! And it wasnt like i was a trouble maker or a bad kid. I can honestly say myself I was like the most Nicest child you could ask for. I would go around minding my own buiness and she would say ish out the blue that would hurt my feelings. And now to this day they still do. I've known her almost, almost my whole life...but not really. Since i was 5. And im 12...uhm, yeah that is almost my whole life. lol. But, I never ever had the guts to tell my dad that i hated her....UNTIL... like 2 years ago. When i got feed up with her mess. She is such a drama queen....

Me and her were arguing one day while my dad was at work..i cant really remember about what. But she threatin to whoop me. I dont care if i cant whoopings if I know ive done wrong. But, that's look at reality...She's not my mom. So i told her she wasnt gonna whoop me. So she called my dad...and my dad told her the same thing..and added alittle curse words here and there! lol. So she started to cry(just to get her way). So i walked out not even making eye contact with her. Then about 30mins later my dad walked in and asked her what was wrong? She told the most biggest lie in the history of lies!!!!!! This is what she said " She rolled her eyes at me". I promise i was in the middle of cursing up a storm! lol. And guess what? I got in trouble! So that night we got in my dad's car to leave...and i just blurted it out. "Mann, I cant stand her. I hate her." And suprisingly my dad didn't say anything. And from that day forward everytime we take a visit to her house(there divorced now) He always ask me did she say something to you.

But, uhm, thats not the only things she has done...that mad me not like her.

But yeah, I wanted to know how do you feel about your stepmom and why. I dont mind reading stories. I told you mine. lol. :D
  • Re: How do you feel about your Stepmom?

That makes the two of us.

My dad and step-mom have been together 12 years now.

At first before they were married and had no children together she was so nice, we used to do stuff together and she was sorta' like a second mum.

Then they got married, everything was still good. We went on holidays and i loved her so much.

Then she had my brother, who's now six. And didn't give a shit anymore.

Was horrible, told me i couldn't talk about my mother in her house etc.

Then when i talked to my dad she told me she didn't hate me at all, it was cool for a few months, then she had my sister.

Now i live in France and only see my dad like 5 times a year - doesn't matter really, i'm good with my mum and step-dad.

Besides, he's too scared to lose his precious wife so he won't stand up to her, he even missed my 16th birthday party (which all my family came over to France for except him) because she didn't want him to come.

Pff, i hate her.

xx