Goth/Emo/Dark

• Goth/Emo/Dark

Hey guys, alot of people call themself somthing, e.g a Goth a Emo a Punk a Chav, Alot of them base there styles on music, and the "sexy guy from the band" or the girl if your not gay or bi : P

Anways, i base my styles on drawings.. When i'm older i want to eather be a horror film director, a artist for monster art, or a writer for horror books : ) Now i always get called a "emo or goth wanabe" and i'm thinking too myself, just because i dont listen to music 24/7 i do somtimes but not all the time does not make me a emo wanabe or a goth wanabe, so yea, i was wondering if anyone else had to deal with these kind of troubles?
    • Re: Goth/Emo/Dark

well i used to get labled alot by my style
      like what i was wearing and how i had my hair
      but now i like to shy away from anything i see on tv
      if i see something on a music video or television show i dont want to wear it
      i try to create my own unique style that cant be pigeonholed
      i buy clothes from all different stores and wear all different things all the time
      i also like to switch up my style like every two weeks
      this way i always keep people guessing and they cant quite label me one thing or the other
      just be creative
      and if people keep labeling you based on something as superficial as your clothes and hair... i say screw 'em

I still get taged emo/goth coz of my style. I dont know y i get taged goth coz i dont wear goth cloths or have anything that would hint i'm a goth. Emo i can see y. I have a slanted fringe and listen to their sort of music and sometimes wear emo clothes but only coz i think it looks good. But that doesnt me an im emo. I just ignore them and let them think what they want. I know what i am and i am not about to let people get me down.
      I like to fuck any guy that wants me including mattster at the mo im gonna fuck adam my new bf!!!then when i get bored of him then im dump him and fuck some more lads!! GOOO MEEE!!!!:D

U shouldnt let them see it bothers u and it's like what KnlrusOB said i would change ure style every so often so that they cant label u with something and if they still carry on screw em
      I like to fuck any guy that wants me including mattster at the mo im gonna fuck adam my new bf!!!then when i get bored of him then im dump him and fuck some more lads!! GOOO MEEE!!!!:D