Can you really hate a parent?

• Re: Can you really hate a parent?

well because of all the things that go on! i am sick of it i just wanna run away and never come back which i am intending to do! i have already planned my future ahead! i hate my family because of the fights and the depression and the things that have happened so far in my life and i am only 13 i don't think any other 13 year old would be able to take anything like this! my family's full of it! and i hate them all for it!
      [CENTER][SIZE=2][/SIZE][/CENTER]
      [CENTER][SIZE=2]Courage is when you stand up for what's right, even if means being an outcast! [/SIZE][/CENTER]
      [CENTER]
      [SIZE=3]=============[/SIZE][/CENTER]

Alsou wrote:

well because of all the things that go on! i am sick of it i just wanna run away and never come back which i am intending to do! i have already planned my future ahead! i hate my family because of the fights and the depression and the things that have happened so far in my life and i am only 13 i don't think any other 13 year old would be able to take anything like this! my family's full of it! and i hate them all for it!

aw. i understand... but as u say, u are only 13 and u seem to be much older [really..], cause this situation made u mature. some times hard situations give strength and that must have happened to u i guess.it will be much easier for u to leave ur home and make ur own life later.. and u know u will achieve it. i cant imagine what possibly can have happened with ur family but i guess u will have realized that since we cant choose our families we have to choose really carefully our friends and all other ppl that are around us.

soo... i guess its not difficult at all to hate a parent..
      [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]butterfly_sophie :eek: :rolleyes:[/COLOR]

knlruns08 wrote:

actually i hated my mother for a while because of all the pain she caused my family when she was addicted to drugs
      but now that shes clean i dont hate her
      i dont think i ever really hated her hated her i was just really devastated and hurt by what she was doing yeah

i guess its difficult to be sure if u really hate someone. same thing if u love him.. sometimes, u think u love/ hate someone, and u end up realizing that u were wrong. how can we be sure about our feelings? [i think i ll make a thread about it sometime]

anyway, the good thing is thet in ur case the situation got better.. so life cant always be difficult..
      [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]butterfly_sophie :eek: :rolleyes:[/COLOR]

butterfsofie wrote:

aw. i understand... but as u say, u are only 13 and u seem to be much older [really..], cause this situation made u mature. some times hard situations give strength and that must have happened to u i guess.it will be much easier for u to leave ur home and make ur own life later.. and u know u will achieve it. i cant imagine what possibly can have happened with ur family but i guess u will have realized that since we cant choose our families we have to choose really carefully our friends and all other ppl that are around us.

soo... i guess its not difficult at all to hate a parent..

yep that's because i act older here and anyways its hard to figure out how old a person is here lol :) but in fact i act like a rebelious child most of the time its fun! :D
      [CENTER][SIZE=2]Courage is when you stand up for what's right, even if means being an outcast! [/SIZE][/CENTER]
      [CENTER]

nope i am 13 goes to show judging people on internet is a waste of time you can never know how old they really are :)
      [CENTER]