Pegging and Male Anal Stimulation

• Pegging and Male Anal Stimulation

Hey there! Names Rick, Rick Astley. (The joy of internet aliases...)

"Pegging describes a sexual practice in which a woman penetrates a man's anus with a strap-on dildo. (wikipedia)"

Me and my girlfriend actually like to engage in things like this quite often, maybe not all the time with a strap on, but with other toys and sometimes even her fingers. She says it provides a bit of a "physiological thrill ride," as she describes it. For me, I've just found the pleasure of anal sex (on my end, at least) to be more than enjoyable. But after going through my "curious" years, I realized as much as I loved sex with a man, I'd never consider myself "homosexual" because I came to a realization I would never be able to, per say, "love one."

At the same time, I in no way consider this making me "gay" or any less of a striaght male, because, if you think about it - I am having sex with a women, not a man - So in basic terms I think I can consider this striaght.

That aside, what do men and women thing of the ideas of pegging? Men, is it something you wouldn't touch with a ten foot pole because you think that anything near you anus is consider "gay?" Women, do you think it would provide a sexual thrill ride and a possible change in scenery and dominance?

I'd honestly love to hear your folks' opinions, so let at it.

Thanks for your time!

-Rick Astley (Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down...)
  • Re: Pegging and Male Anal Stimulation

I personally would not consider having a female fuck me with a strap on. If I wanted to have anal sex, where I am being fucked, I will go out and find a guy who is willing to do that for me.

If I am having sex with a female, I will be the one penetrating her; although I would consider allowing her to finger me while this is occurring.

I know, it doesn't make sense, but I find it strange for a woman to be fucking a man with a strap on. I also find it weird for women to fuck women with strap on's.

I also do not consider it to be gay for a man to have his anus penetrated. Some guys are just more willing to accept that this feels good and that our g-spot is in our rectum region. True story.

ps. I'm bisexual.
    [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Australian | 20 | University Student | Epic
    [LEFT]
    (818): dude you made out with his girlfriend and stole his credit card to buy more drinks.
    (626):
    well when you put it like that, I sound like a terrible person.

[/LEFT]
    [/CENTER]

I had to register just to reply to this Rick. I applaud you for posting this about pegging. I am a female that thought I too was homosexual until I realized that I all I truely needed was an openminded male mate.

I am totally into the act of pleasing a male this way. There is always going to be a matter of choice and preference when it comes to sex and "whos in charge" etc, but kudos to those who try sometime new, and even more to those that would admit they enjoy it afterwards. :wink:

Well if you totally believe it was not gay you wouldnt have posted. You are wanting an answer to if it is gay or not. I dont want things in my ass but being gay is liking men. You are with a girl right now. If you like men and women then thats bi. just because you par take in something weird doesnt mean you are gay.
    To a new beginning.

certainly not gay, I'm gay, but I would never let a woman fuck me with a strap-on, even if I do love anal stimulation. (which I do. :D)

simply because I would never have sex with a woman.
    [SIZE=2]Gay and looking for a friend? Hell, any sexuality is welcome. PM ME FRIENDS VERY WELCOME! hehe[/SIZE]

Reliving life as I should. :)

If I were you, I wouldn't try to 'label' your sexual desires. You are a sexual person, as we all are. If you want anal sex, then have it. Do whatever you and your partner feel comfortable with, and don't worry about what may be 'gay' or 'straight' behavior.

Of course its not gay - gay sex involves two people of the same sex - if its you and your girl then that's straight sex. I agree with idk2008 - don't label yourself - do what's comfortable and what you enjoy. And don't worry, there's nothing wrong with being bi or gay either. It's your own choice what you do - don't worry and have fun in your sex life.
    [CENTER][CENTER] [SIZE=2][/SIZE]
    [/CENTER]
    [SIZE=2] MSN: [email protected]

[/SIZE] [/CENTER]

"I'd never consider myself "homosexual" because I came to a realization I would never be able to, per say, "love one.""

I feel practically the same way. I came to the same conclusion that I could never see myself really wanting to be wed (should it ever be legal!) to another man...I like girls too much :D HAHAHA.
    Oh Pimpy how the Frenches do emplore you!

[LEFT]--Greg :)[/LEFT]