Think of your friends

• Think of your friends

Blogthings - What Do You Think of Your Friends?

Totally incorrect....

Bambi is your soulmate. (he has a gf despite how hot he is)

You truly love Saki. (true)

You consider Jack your true friend. (mostly true)

You know that Sarah is always thinking of you. (lie)

You'll remember Cameron for the rest of your life. (maybe..)

You secretly think Clare is creative, charming, and a bit too dramatic at times. (mostly true)

You secretly think that Momo is colorful, impulsive, and a total risk taker.
      (not really)

You secretly think that Jar is loyal and trustworthy to you. And that Jar changes lovers faster than underwear.
      (mostly true)

You secretly think Coffee Bitch is shy and nonconfrontational. And that Coffee Bitch has a hidden internet romance.
      (hahaha last one true)
      [LEFT]I’m psychotic synchypnotic
      I got my blue burners and phonic
      I’m psychotic synchypnotic
      I got my brand electronic [/LEFT]
    • Re: Think of your friends

Dom is your soulmate. (Aww:))

You truly love Daz. (yup)

You consider Danni your true friend. (Erm..)

You know that Alice is always thinking of you. (yeah suppose)

You'll remember Jess for the rest of your life.(:))

You secretly think Rach is creative, charming, and a bit too dramatic at times. (dramatic lol)

You secretly think that Ellie is colorful, impulsive, and a total risk taker. (err...)

You secretly think that Adam is loyal and trustworthy to you. And that Adam changes lovers faster than underwear.(pfft)

You secretly think Beth is shy and nonconfrontational. And that Beth has a hidden internet romance. (lmao)
      [LEFT][CENTER]
      [/CENTER]
      [/LEFT]

What You Really Think Of Your Friends

Theo is your soulmate.

You truly love Sammy.

You consider JP your true friend.

You know that Ivey is always thinking of you.

You'll remember Franny for the rest of your life.

You secretly think Shelby is creative, charming, and a bit too dramatic at times.

You secretly think that Andrew Jackson is colorful, impulsive, and a total risk taker.

You secretly think that Shady is loyal and trustworthy to you. And that Shady changes lovers faster than underwear.

You secretly think Kat is shy and nonconfrontational. And that Kat has a hidden internet romance.

***shady is my dog and that's really funny,
      i don't sleep

What You Really Think Of Your Friends Sharni is your soulmate.

You truly love Wade.

You consider Rachal your true friend.

You know that Samii is always thinking of you.

You'll remember Jake for the rest of your life.

You secretly think Brooke is creative, charming, and a bit too dramatic at times.

You secretly think that Skarlette is colorful, impulsive, and a total risk taker.

You secretly think that Bonnie is loyal and trustworthy to you. And that Bonnie changes lovers faster than underwear.

You secretly think Wade is shy and nonconfrontational. And that Wade has a hidden internet romance.

LOLOLOL
      incorrect.
      [CENTER] [/CENTER]
      [CENTER] [/CENTER]
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

What You Really Think Of Your Friends Malorie is your soulmate.(No, but she was my best friend)

You truly love Heather.(My sister, of course)

You consider JP your true friend.(Lie)

You know that Matt is always thinking of you.(Mostly)

You'll remember PJ for the rest of your life.(Duh)

You secretly think Jessica is creative, charming, and a bit too dramatic at times.(Very true)

You secretly think that Nikki is colorful, impulsive, and a total risk taker.(Also very true)

You secretly think that Ryan is loyal and trustworthy to you. And that Ryan changes lovers faster than underwear.(Both are very, very true, he's a total player)

You secretly think Christine is shy and nonconfrontational. And that Christine has a hidden internet romance.(Yes, and she did for two years)
      [SIZE=4]"The only opinion that will ever matter is yours."[/SIZE]