scared shit less

• scared shit less

ok i've notied lately that i havn't felt good stomaches weeknesss almost fainting dizziness
      i never really bruised befor reasontly .. i would let my friend kick me .. and it wouldn't hurt me or bruise me

i was draing on my arm one day andit left a huge heart shaped bruise so im bruising easily...

and i was tlaking to my mom.. and she said if the bruising doesn't stop she will take me to the doctor

i've lost wieght. ..

im kinda pazzinf out cause it not good.. im scared of what it might be what should i do

i really want to tlak to someone but my friends arent there for me right now...
    • Re: scared shit less

I don't think anyone on here could tell you what it is. We simply don't have the expertise or information to. Sorry.

But go to a doctor and they'll be able to help! Don't worry; the only thing you can do is go to the doctor, find out what is wrong, and take steps to fix it. Worrying will only stress you out and make it worse. Instead, just focus on good things and try to not think about it too much until you talk to a doctor. Hope you feel better!