3 friends dead in the same second. (LONG)

• 3 friends dead in the same second. (LONG)

Yo guys, names johnathan.

First, I want to say I thank god for every day he allows me to live. Anyway, on to the story. I had a friend who was really into cars, his favorite movie was the fast and the furious. Turned 16 about a month ago and his dad(mechanic) got him his dream car – a twin turbo skyline with 20 inch *spinners*. I rode my bike over to his house to check it out and noticed a sticker on the back, looked like a pig and said “catch me if you can”. He told me its like 1000 fuckin horsepower… said his dad converted it to automatic transmission cause he couldn’t drive stick. He got in the drivers seat and said “hop in, homie” being ignorant at the time, I jumped right in with a smile on my face.

That smile quickly faded when I heard the tires hop and we hit 60 mph in what seemed to be 3 seconds. He headed to an S curve and put his hand on the emergency brake. He said “ready steady GO-GO” (from some weird rap song) then yanked the E brake while jerking the wheel to the left. We instantly did a 180 and kept spinning, at one point I saw my life flashing in front of my eyes. Luckily, we landed in a ditch and he simply drove out and said “haha, bro I did that just to scare you… lets go pick up da rest of da crew”

After picking up 2 of our other friends, we headed out of the neighborhood which contains a 2 or 3 mile straight road… I shit you not, he was doing 120+ when he said “man wheres my ipod, I need some tunes”. Took BOTH hands off the wheel and started searching random cavities in the vehicles cabin. I looked in the distance and saw a large truck, F250 size backing out of a driveway, no way he could see us coming. My friend had to turn the wheel to keep from getting us all killed (I had since moved to the backseat and let franklin take the passenger seat).

Later on in the trip we were at a redlight when he looked to the left and saw a hot blond in a convertible. I heard him say “watch and learn nerds”. I heard him turn on an extremely loud rap song that kept saying “ghost ride ya whip” over and over, he whipped his hair back, threw it in drive, OPENED THE DOOR AND GOT OUT. We started accelerating to about 5 mph straight through a STALE red-light. He was walking with the car, showing his braces and whipping his head around while spinning. I heard Jacob, who was next to me yell “oh shit there’s a truck coming” I looked over to the lane perpendicular to us and saw what appeared to be the top of a dump truck moving at a very high rate of speed, and could see rocks/dirt filled to the top of the bed. We were slowly moving into the trucks desired path, he couldn’t see us due to the intersection being on a hill. Jacob was screaming and banging on the glass for roach(his nickname) to get in the car. Roach didn’t even look. I closed my eyes when I thought our lives were over… the truck missed us by no more than 2 inches, it was so close our car was vibrating violently. Jacob and Franklin were crying, I saw the girl in the convertible drive by shaking her head.

We of course told him to stop doing dumb things, but it was our only means of transportation… none of us had cars. So of course, the next day he calls us to go for a ride, and we cant resist. This time he hit 150 in the neighborhood, which is a 25 mph zone(no bs), then merged onto the interstate… Later on down the road, which we were travelling through at well over 90, he noticed another girl in the right hand lane. Roach asked Jacob to take the wheel while he put in his blue contacts (he wore them in school to look better… he was really nerdy and self conscious). I saw him slow down and get right next to her car, I saw what appeared to be a wink from his eye while looking at the girl. He floored it and got right up next to a semi… I heard “ready steady GO-GO” again. That was it, ready steady go-go. His last words ever. He jerked the wheel in an attempt to drive underneath the semi and come out the other side. The rear end of the car got caught in the semis rear wheels, everyone but me was crushed to death… I was sitting in the back right hand corner of the car. The wheels ran right over 80 percent of the car and the roof came down, nearly killing me ( just knocked me out) I woke up in an ambulance and haven’t had a nightmare free night since. I feel responsible for everything.

RIP – Roach
      RIP – Jacob
      RIP - Franklin

The post was edited 1 time, last by jonathanL ().

• Re: 3 friends dead in the same second. (LONG)

jonathanL wrote:

Yo guys, names johnathan.

First, I want to say I thank god for every day he allows me to live. Anyway, on to the story. I had a friend who was really into cars, his favorite movie was the fast and the furious. Turned 16 about a month ago and his dad(mechanic) got him his dream car – a twin turbo skyline with 20 inch *spinners*. I rode my bike over to his house to check it out and noticed a sticker on the back, looked like a pig and said “catch me if you can”. He told me its like 1000 fuckin horsepower… said his dad converted it to automatic transmission cause he couldn’t drive stick. He got in the drivers seat and said “hop in, homie” being ignorant at the time, I jumped right in with a smile on my face.

That smile quickly faded when I heard the tires hop and we hit 60 mph in what seemed to be 3 seconds. He headed to an S curve and put his hand on the emergency brake. He said “ready steady GO-GO” (from some weird rap song) then yanked the E brake while jerking the wheel to the left. We instantly did a 180 and kept spinning, at one point I saw my life flashing in front of my eyes. Luckily, we landed in a ditch and he simply drove out and said “haha, bro I did that just to scare you… lets go pick up da rest of da crew”

After picking up 2 of our other friends, we headed out of the neighborhood which contains a 2 or 3 mile straight road… I shit you not, he was doing 120+ when he said “man wheres my ipod, I need some tunes”. Took BOTH hands off the wheel and started searching random cavities in the vehicles cabin. I looked in the distance and saw a large truck, F250 size backing out of a driveway, no way he could see us coming. My friend had to turn the wheel to keep from getting us all killed (I had since moved to the backseat and let franklin take the passenger seat).

Later on in the trip we were at a redlight when he looked to the left and saw a hot blond in a convertible. I heard him say “watch and learn nerds”. I heard him turn on an extremely loud rap song that kept saying “ghost ride ya whip” over and over, he whipped his hair back, threw it in drive, OPENED THE DOOR AND GOT OUT. We started accelerating to about 5 mph straight through a STALE red-light. He was walking with the car, showing his braces and whipping his head around while spinning. I heard Jacob, who was next to me yell “oh shit there’s a truck coming” I looked over to the lane perpendicular to us and saw what appeared to be the top of a dump truck moving at a very high rate of speed, and could see rocks/dirt filled to the top of the bed. We were slowly moving into the trucks desired path, he couldn’t see us due to the intersection being on a hill. Jacob was screaming and banging on the glass for roach(his nickname) to get in the car. Roach didn’t even look. I closed my eyes when I thought our lives were over… the truck missed us by no more than 2 inches, it was so close our car was vibrating violently. Jacob and Franklin were crying, I saw the girl in the convertible drive by shaking her head.

We of course told him to stop doing dumb things, but it was our only means of transportation… none of us had cars. So of course, the next day he calls us to go for a ride, and we cant resist. This time he hit 150 in the neighborhood, which is a 25 mph zone(no bs), then merged onto the interstate… Later on down the road, which we were travelling through at well over 90, he noticed another girl in the right hand lane. Roach asked Jacob to take the wheel while he put in his blue contacts (he wore them in school to look better… he was really nerdy and self conscious). I saw him slow down and get right next to her car, I saw what appeared to be a wink from his eye while looking at the girl. He floored it and got right up next to a semi… I heard “ready steady GO-GO” again. That was it, ready steady go-go. His last words ever. He jerked the wheel in an attempt to drive underneath the semi and come out the other side. The rear end of the car got caught in the semis rear wheels, everyone but me was crushed to death… I was sitting in the back right hand corner of the car. The wheels ran right over 80 percent of the car and the roof came down, nearly killing me ( just knocked me out) I woke up in an ambulance and haven’t had a nightmare free night since. I feel responsible for everything.

RIP – Roach
      RIP – Jacob
      RIP - Franklin

:rofl:

I love you.
      [CENTER]
      [/CENTER]