family trip?

• family trip?

So I'm going to see some of my relatives from July 25th-August 12th. During this time they'll be taking me to Maine. However, in Maine there's this trailer park camp that's open during the summer. This is where I met the people I call my best friends today. I only get to go to the trailer park on the weekends because my relatives work during the day.

Anyways, from August 1-3(friday,saturday,and sunday) there's this anime convention (connecticon) that I wanted my relatives to take me to. This was basically the deal. Fly me up to Connecticut, take me to the anime con, and that's my birthday present. However, the best friends I met in Maine, I haven't seen them in 6 years. And the place where the anime con is, I've never been there before and this will be my second anime con ever. Not only that, but in a way, it kind of feels awkward going to an anime con with your 40-year-old aunt where there are raves and other things. I figure, maybe if my two best friends come with me, I get to see them more. I mean, I have the week to visit with my relatives and I'm staying with them for almost 3 weeks.

So my question is...would it be rude if I invited my two friends from Maine to come with my aunt and I to the anime con? I'd feel more comfortable knowing that there's more than one person I know and I'd even have my friends pay for themselves.
      [CENTER]Darling, you look so beautiful to these invalid eyes of mine. [/CENTER]
    • Re: family trip?

I don't think there's anything wrong with at all.

You said this was pretty much your birthday gift.

And you would enjoy it more if you had a friend or two come with you.

So you should definitely ask them to come along =]
      [CENTER][SIGPIC]http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x405/DarkCandiie/all_you_need_is_love.jpg[/SIGPIC]

[/CENTER]