My Story :o (Kinda Long)

• My Story :o (Kinda Long)

D: I'm bored, got nothing better to do, and I was pondering whether I should ask for advice or not. So I just thought "fuck it, worst case scenario is I don't listen D:"

I've always considered myself rather geeky, till high school in which I tried being a lil' better but I'm only like half geeky now imo :p
      Either way I've never really been popular with teh_gurlz. I was a friend to some, but not a very close one either. I never got a kiss on the lips, btw ><
      I've always known it was because of my lack of confidence, but the knowledge didn't help me at all, and actually, my reaching to this age while being a loser in my eyes, hasn't really improved me in that area. I only asked one girl out (before what I'm about to say) and got a no, other than that all my crushed didn't ever find out they were my crushes D: at least, I don't think so xD

I've always had good friends, they're increasing in number too, that's not my problem. I have plenty of lady friends these days too. Well maybe not plenty but I do have some. :o

Last year, I went to the pool with a lady friend and her best friend. I'll say that their names are for the sake of this post, G and N. Around 8 weeks ago, after on and off contact with only G and not N, I got randomly invited to a party she was having. N was there, and we really got to talk and connect better then, prolly cause we were both a little drunk and open minded :p stuff went well, I ended up walking her home, I didn't make any moves though cause I didn't really create a good moment, mainly I was also pretty drowsy and tipsy, so it was hard for me to think clearly. I managed to ger her MSN, talked to her a lot, got her phone number eventually, texted her a lil', only talked like once in a call, but we did talk plenty on MSN. I finally had a free weekend so I asked her out, it was kinda vaguely suggested by me though, so she didn't realize I meant a date. We just ended up hanging out in the street and walking around the beach and talking for like 5 hours. Again at the end I didn't make any move >< I finally had another free weekend two weeks later, and while keeping in contact with her inbetween (which btw wasn't that much contact, she was busy a lot), I asked her out again, but this time made it clear that I meant a date. She said that she just got out of a relationship and doesn't want anything commitive, so no, but she'll say when she's ready. After that we started getting even farther apart, and I can barely manage to talk to her lately with school on her shoulders all the time :/ she studies a lot harder than me, and she's a grade below me too. Thing is I think she's growing farther and farther away from my reach, and I haven't seen her face in a few good weeks. Ever since that last hangout, really. She always comes back late, and whenever I try going somewhere with her she's always either already got plans, just doesn't have time or go off before I manage to ask her. And I don't mean dates or anything, just friendly hang out.

So uh... Thoughts an opinions D:
      [center][size=4]Reach me at...
      henasraf.com &#9632; twitter.com/OhMrBigshot[/size][/center]
    • Re: My Story :o (Kinda Long)

well next time when you ask her to hang out try to schedule ahead of time like a good week it sounds stupid but it works....if you dont forget about the plans.
      [LEFT]"Girls possess me but they're never mine."[/LEFT]
      [RIGHT]-Tom Delonge[/RIGHT]
      [LEFT]"I can ride my bike with no handlebars."[/LEFT]
      [RIGHT]-Flobots[/RIGHT]
    • Re: My Story :o (Kinda Long)

It seems to me like she may have been uncomfortable with your asking her out on a date instead of just hanging out like friends. That may be why she has become distant from you in the past couple of weeks. Maybe she doesn't feel that way about you even though she said she would tell you when she's ready. Or she may feel that way, but she may be afraid that you will try to put pressure on her about it.

You should just talk to her about it. You need to ask her how she really feels and prepare yourself for whatever she may say. If she doesn't want to date you, but you still want to hang out with her, you should make it clear that you only want to hang out as friends; that's where you have to put your feelings aside and move on.

If she does want to date, but is scared to get with you so soon, just tell her you understand and that there really is no pressure. Suggest hanging out strictly as friends at first and see if the relationship develops.

I hope this all makes sense. Good luck!

The post was edited 1 time, last by AffairesRisque ().