A Story

• Re: A Story

I agree with edge. I can only hope to be as strong of a person as you. Though i do share some of your mentality such as never committing suicide. I have contemplated it more than once but will not do it because I want others to gain something from my misfortune. The world really is a better place with you in it.
      Feel free to private message me with any issues you might have in life. I am very knowledgeable in most things and will do my best to help.
    • thank you moon. :)

hey everyone. this is a random update. its purpose is to keep informing you about current affairs in my life and to keep it on the front page for people like yourselves to read and learn from. ^^ I wish it would be stickied. lol. seems to have helped a lot of people so far. :D

Well life is great right now. I have a wonderful boyfriend and I have never been happier, I love him with every inch of my soul and he's staying over for A WHOLE WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

only thing I dont like is the distance, but we're working on that. ^^

So, stay happy and alive people. Remember, you never truly fail at anything in life till you give up trying. :)

Life isnt about fitting in, its about standing out. :)
      [SIZE=2]Gay and looking for a friend? Hell, any sexuality is welcome. PM ME FRIENDS VERY WELCOME! hehe[/SIZE]

Reliving life as I should. :)

The post was edited 1 time, last by Matt: Merged Double Post ().

I just want to say thank you for understanding that people who go through less than you CAN still want to kill themselves.
      If the worst thing that has ever happened to you in a hangnail, then that is the WORST thing that has ever happened to you, and you're going to feel that way.
      People are different, different things affect people differently. Whether they are big problems, or small, they are serious and should be taken seriously.
      I'm so glad you understand that.

Catie
    • Your welcome. :)

now the week is over and Marlon has gone home. we got to sleep in the same bed, didnt get up to anything too heavy. But things have just generally gone great. almost cried when he had to go home though. :(

still, I hope you all are doing well and a HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!

oh wow this is great. I've spoken to my mother and she's getting me a double bed...and when marlon, my boyfriend, gets to sleep round, HE'LL GET TO SHARE IT WITH ME! I'M SOOOOO HAPPY!

and I've got back in contact with sarah, for those that have read my story you'll know she's an ex girlfriend. we've become great friends. :D

SO HAPPY!
      [SIZE=2]Gay and looking for a friend? Hell, any sexuality is welcome. PM ME FRIENDS VERY WELCOME! hehe[/SIZE]

I'm glad your all thinking more about life instead of death. this is exactly why I keep posting and keeping this on the front page, and for as long as I am on this forum I will continue to do so, that or until a moderator decided to read it, think its good enough and sticky the bloody thing. honestly, hpow many people have I turned from suicide with my story. XD I think its needed. I'm glad I help people so much, it makes me happy. :)

I think it's a really good thing for you to post this story. Even though (or perhaps because) this story is so dark, people can see the strength you have to have made it through all your difficulties. I sincerely hope it goes well for you with this Marlon, and with Sarah.
      I can honestly say that I have never thought of killing myself, but even so what you have told us fills me with hope. And the belief that if you can overcome your problems, I can get over whatever life throws at me.
      Thanks a lot for this. Keep it up; like Carter, I am in awe of your strength.
    • thank you very much. but dont feel sorry for me or anything, if my life has taught me anything, its that we become better people through adversity. if this hadnt all happened to me, I dont think I'd be the person I am today. and I hope its a kind and gentle person. lol.

I said bad things would keep happening to me and I was right.

yesterday went so bad for me. so bad I can barely stop crying.

Marlon, a boy that I love with all my heart. He is everything to me. He almost left me yesterday. and ontop of that, I find out my ex sarah has a serious heart problem that could be life threatening.

I'm lost, I dont know what to do these days. Everything went so wrong in such a short time.

I'll live, I always do. but why do these things keep happening.

Marlon said he wasnt ready for a relationship, we're on a break, and it hurts so much. we'll see each other for valentines day, we'll have a candle lit dinner, we'll have time together, maybe make love, maybe not. all I know is that afterwards...when he leaves, I wont see him for a long time.

and it hurts so much.

• That's horrible :(
      But I'm sure he'll come back? What could possibly have happened to make him decide he's not ready? Wouldn't he have told you earlier? Doesn't seem to make much sense. But whatever it is, there's not much you can do about it I would guess. So you'll just have to keep your chin up and think happy thoughts :)