I'm so interested in this girl! What can I do?

• I'm so interested in this girl! What can I do?

Well, there's this girl that I know in my school, and recently, i've just got to really like her. I'm a bit shy to be honest and girls aren't really a strong point. I talk to her a little bit and we go on MSN and stuff but I want her to y'know, like me as much as I like her. I don't know weather she does like me!! What can I do, I need help!
    • Re: I'm so interested in this girl! What can I do?

Yeah, I get what you're saying, I was the same way. Just talk to her more and become better friends and try to look out for signs she might like you (they're different with everyone but follow your gut instinct) and then just ask. I know it's hard, but you just have to give yourself some time, build up the courage and go for it, if she likes you it'll be worth it, and if it turns out she doesn't, it's not the end of the world, just ry to stay friends.
      Hope I helped!
    • Re: I'm so interested in this girl! What can I do?

Like Rolling said, it's smart to follow your gut instinct. I would always know what I wanted to say before I said it, but I'd get choked up at a lost for words...which is always good because it honestly goes to show you like them.

You can't beat around the bush forever though, you know? It's better to come out to her. If it doesn't work out the way you want it to you can't be bitter about it, it might be a little awkward but that's something you can work past, maybe even a change of heart could come into play.