can any1 teach me how to hack?

• Re: can any1 teach me how to hack?

ereshkigal wrote:

Ok, first of all, im not a guy, and second, u have no idea what kind of person my dad is. He filed for divorce on my parents 17th anniversary last august, and he still shows no signs of moving out. before u start talking about how its bad of me to want to know what bombshell he could possibly be about to drop on us next, you should really consider that not all of us have such perfectly honest parents as you do.

i guess ur right in away but it's still wrong
      [CENTER]See, the problem is that God gives men[/CENTER]
      [CENTER]a brain and a penis, and only enough blood to run[/CENTER]
      [CENTER]one at a time.[/CENTER]
      [CENTER] [/CENTER]
      [CENTER][SIZE=5]I'm part of Team S[/SIZE][/CENTER]

Well since most people here don't really know shit... As a few people have posted it's probably none of your business. The fact that he doesn't want you to access it is more likely a result of him not wanting your mother/his wife to access it. Divorce cases can get pretty nasty so secrecy and all that "I hold the cards" bullshit is usually present. Why not try asking him about the divorce before you go with other methods that you don't even understand or know how to implement.

methsnax wrote:

Well since most people here don't really know shit... As a few people have posted it's probably none of your business. The fact that he doesn't want you to access it is more likely a result of him not wanting your mother/his wife to access it. Divorce cases can get pretty nasty so secrecy and all that "I hold the cards" bullshit is usually present. Why not try asking him about the divorce before you go with other methods that you don't even understand or know how to implement.

do you honestly think i havent tried?! I cant trust anything he says. this is my last resort.
      [SIZE=7][/SIZE]