I don't know if i should D:

• I don't know if i should D:

Ok it's sortof a long story.

When my mom and dad were 14 they were a group of about them and 5 other people. All of them hung out all the time and stuff. My mom, dad, and Mike were real good friends. So eventually MY parents got married and had me and Mike got married and had a girl. So they are real goods friends. So I knew Taylor (the girl) like since she was born. She has asked me if I wanted to be her boyfriend, both times I said I will think about it..yeah sorta lame. Any way I see her all the time and everytime i see her she is becoming more and more attractive. I think I do want to be her girlfriend but i'm concered about some things.

I am good friends with her brother, I play rockband and hang out with her dad all the time, and her mom loves me. I mean if something bad happens and we break up I mean it will be so akward cause our whole family goes out to eat alot, I see them all the time and are parents all great friends. I think it would just be akward D:

Should I or not?
    • Re: I don't know if i should D:

Good question, should you or not? That's something you really need to decide for yourself, I think you should follow you're gut instinct

You're thinking ahead before things get any more serious, in a way it's bad, but in a way it's good. I think you should talk to her about the way you really feel, instead of playing her off and telling her you'll think about it.

Let her know how you feel about the situation, and see how she reacts, then try and handle things from there. Although it seems like if you did date her, you'd have a great relationship ahead - just my opinion though.

Follow your heart!
      If the only reason you'd want to date her is because you think she's attractive, that is definitely the wrong reason. Looks only go so far. If you truly like her as a person, and think something could work out between you guys, then go for it! If you do break up, it doesn't have to be awkward. You can still be friends. We only live once!

Don't forget that even if you end breaking up, that doesn't mean you can't stay great friends. I know lots of people who are friends with their exes, so basically what you need to do is think about what you want, and stop worrying about things like these, because EVERYTHING in the world can be made negative out of positive, this isn't at any way special. Think about what you feel and what you want.
      [center][size=4]Reach me at...
      henasraf.com ■ twitter.com/OhMrBigshot[/size][/center]