Hm, He's a flirt. Whatta shame.

• Hm, He's a flirt. Whatta shame.

So, I like this guy. But it's painfully obvious that, basically, he's a flirt. I found out that he like this other girl, or liked her, or something. At one point in time, he had strong feelings for her. BUT, I feel like he likes me. I don't know if that's just because I like him and I'm imagining all these little signs, or if he really does. He might just be flirting with me, to mess with my mind. So, a couple of days ago he told me he liked me. I don't know if I should believe him, or if I should just shrug it off and move on. So, have you ever been in this situation ? If so, help please. :)
    • Re: Hm, He's a flirt. Whatta shame.

u can just give him a chance if u really want to be with him, but try not to rely on him very much and dont give a lot on this relationship in order not to get hurt.. but u never know, he might likes u a lot, why miss it? just be careful. u will soon can tell if he REALLY likes u. if he still have feelings for the other girl, let him go!
      [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]butterfly_sophie :eek: :rolleyes:[/COLOR]

• Re: Hm, He's a flirt. Whatta shame.

something like that happened to me once and it ended painfully and miserably :(

There was this guy i went to school with and I had a major crush on him! I mean, like daydreaming every time i saw him (which was a problem coz he sat across from me). Then, one night i slept over at his place and he gave me a note that said "I like you" so me ofcourse believed him. So, the next year or so went away with out us talking on the subject, but i still thought he liked me so i wrote him a note saying how i felt about him and he told me that i was an idiot and was too young to feel that way about someone, so i wouldnt believe him, it could end in heartbreak!