I'm always so tired...

• Re: I'm always so tired...

Alright, alright.. some personal advice? I date someone right now who doesn't feel right throughout the day without 10-11 hours of sleep. Susceptible to illness, irritation, depression, and moodiness without such a massive quantity of sleep.. soon as I move up there to be with him (he moved recently and I'm 18 in three weeks) I'm going to take him to a sleeping clinic. He said it was a good idea. The thing is, some people's bodies don't like to stop when they go to sleep. And even with a good QUANTITY of sleep does NOT make up for poor QUALITY sleep. Different stages of your brain repair different things in your body, so if your quality of sleep is lacking (which I personally had at one point in time, throwing up, feeling sore, unrested, the whole bit) I suggest trying to go to a specialized sleep clinic. They'll be able to tell you what's wrong - stress, sleep disorders, mood disorders, everything and anything - sleep psychology will help.

Talk to your mom and give her that suggestion, make it noted that it's her job to take care of her daughter and that if you're not feeling good and you're repeatedly telling her to help, try looking up doctors or sleep clinics to see if they won't help you without the presence of a parent or guardian. I had to do that once; my mom's care for my person is rather lackluster, so I know what it's like getting shirked off when you have something wrong with you.

Ya. Hope it helps some..
      -Amanda
      Live till the end, and in the end, Hope that others will appreciated what you've done.
    • Re: I'm always so tired...

Yea, I'm the same. During the day at school I get unbelievably tired but usually I can cope with it. Sometimes I nearly miss my bus stop from just pure tiredness and usually when I'm doing homework I'll fall asleep accidentally. Actually even now I have tears from being so tired.

There are two things I blame from this: Me going to bed from 10:30 PM - 4:00 AM. I wake up early because I have NO free time to myself thanks to school, so I wake up early so I can get a few free hours just to chill out. And the other thing I blame is school, I don't know If anyone else is the same here but school is really stressful and to be really honest, it's just horrible.

Maybe you are under a lot of stress? Have a lot of things on your mind? Or maybe it's a medical condition you have here, does your school have a councilor? You could probably go talk to one as it is confidential and he/she might know what is going on. Sorry I couldn't help much.