Assulted And Left To Die

• Re: Assulted And Left To Die

It's illegal to carry a gun in the UK. With or without a license.

you can get a license to buy a rifle but not a handgun and use it on private property.

Not even police carry guns most of the time.

infact, it's illegal to carry a knife too.

Edit: Against more than 2 opponents, kung fu is really not going to help much im sorry to say. I've been boxing for 6 years and tkd for 2... i couldn't fight off 5 guys. I could bite back, but not win.

i did tkd for two years aswell.
      i quiet becuase it didnt help me atall! it is just a form of excersise really!
      yer, in the UK it is illegal to carry knives and you can't just go and buy a gun in a shop like you can in America.
      I have taken photos =] Incase it happens again, I have a much stronger case against them if I wish to take it to the police.
      From the girls perspecive...she doesn't know how much jip I get. She isn't aware I got beat up and she doesn't even know people call me a rapist!
      She is totally inaware of the situation, i'm sure she would care but I think her point of view is "atleased its not me".
      Its easy to not care when its not you, when shes sleeping at home feeling safe and warm...She's not me, struggling to get to sleep, never feeling safe and in pain. =[

Thanks guys for the comments. :) It gives me something to read and do until I decide to go out again =]

this is awful x

first of all if you know you didnt rape this girl then remember that they are completely in the wrong - innocent till proven guilty right?

maybe you could ask the girl to tell the poeple you didn't rape her

and if you wanted this is libel so you could take it to court

but your friends no offence are awful, if my mate was being beaten up i would definately step in and help, the people that are still your friends at a time like this are your true friends

and physically go to hospital

get better xxx
      " Urghhh! The sky peed on me!"

"We redefine the meaning of best friends."

thanks summer is here.

yer, i know. i need new friends. but seriously, until I leave school, theres not much chance in meeting new people (these friends arnt even at my school, i met them in town, but i still consider them my best friends) :(

do you really think i should go the whole way and take them to court?

taking them to court -

well if they continue to do it yes and if you feel you need to, to get through this then yes you should

and if you decide to tell them this and they say you meant to be our friends or sumffink then say well, i remember how quick you forgot i was your friend

also if you decide to take them to court dont offend them or give them any reason to huurt you etc.

but i really finkk you shudd get the girl to tell them you didnt do it and see what their reaction is first before you take your action a step further

xx
      " Urghhh! The sky peed on me!"

"We redefine the meaning of best friends."

Assultrifle: LOL! I used to carry a knife, but seriously, that is WRONG. So I don't carry weapons. And a gun!?! Hello!?! Are you fucking insane?

Only about as "fucking insane" as Arizona law. Here anyone 21 or older can buy a handgun, shotgun, or long rifle without registering it in any way and without having to get any kind of permit. Anyone of any age can legally own a gun with their parent's permission. It is also legal to carry a gun on the streets as long as it is in a holster or not concealed. I love the freedom here (in AZ) and there is NOTHING wrong with carrying a gun for self defense. Too bad you have all those strict laws over there.

Ignore assaultrifle.

Well if your goals are to be beaten up again and to have your "friends" sit back and watch you get pounded, AGAIN, then most definitely ignore Assaultrifle.
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

I honestly dont care who the hell is jumping my friends but there is no way i could stand by and just watch. I would be in there standing up for them no matter what and i hope my friends would do the same.

One of my friends got jumped after school (sadly i wasn't there) but me, my friend and his dad wanted to go back there and hid and when the guys came back we were going to jump out with baseball bats and beat the crap out of them.

just know if you use a knife on someone its considered assault an you can go to jail for a very long time (even if your using it in self defense)

I have read everyones post so i could find out what was said ect and it sounds a bit suspicious to me. I mean you say you never raped the girl right? and if you didn't i would not let those lads get away with attacking me, especially if i knew i was innocent.

The first thing i would do when i got back home would be to ring the police or to be honest i wouldn't of had a choice as my mum would of been straight on the phone ringing them if she saw me with bruises ect.

And if nothing ever happened and the girl tells people that you never raped her i don't see why they wouldn't believe you and just so u never got beaten up again i would ring the police and get them to do tests on the her etc just to prove you never touched her! as evidence is better than just your word on it as that is proof you are innocent.

You said: "
      police is risky tho isnt it.
      specially when there were like 11 people who attacked me =["

Well no, it is more risky not ringing them and proving your innocent as clearly you saying "i never raped her" is not working and they prob would beat you up again.

If you are innocent you would not have any problem ringing the police and why haven't your parents or mates rang them already? as i swear down if i came home battered and my mum saw me even if i begged her not to ring them she would as she cared. Also my mates would of rang them too.

Your best bet is to ring the police, prove you're innocent, get the lads done for beating you up when you did nothing wrong and then people will believe you and it will go away.

And if by ringing the police those lads happen to hit you again, you get on the phone, ring the police again and in the end they prob end up spending time in jail or getting a criminal record and they will leave you alone.

But that's just my advice and opinion. Not saying you have to listen..

[CENTER]
      [SIZE=6]www.ultimateteenforums.com :cool:[/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]

:/
      I have been looking through the symptoms of depression and I have matched some.
      However, I am not depressed surely! Do people know if their depressed?
      I'm really confused.
      This has suddenly come to my attention becuase I have been having suicidal feelings, always feeling bad about myself, I'm getting addicted to the internet, I don't want to go out the house, I can't get too sleep and I've just finished dinner...Well, depeends what you call finished!
      I have lost my appatite.
      HELP!
      I can't sleep, I can't eat, I can't seem to keep an interest in anything and I contently have a lack of energy!
      Is this depression, or am I just feeling down because of what has happened!?
      Should I hang on and wait a few days before thinking anymore about it!?
      Please leave your opinions.
      :confused:

I love the freedom here (in AZ) and there is NOTHING wrong with carrying a gun for self defense. Too bad you have all those strict laws over there.

Quote:
      Ignore assaultrifle.
      Well if your goals are to be beaten up again and to have your "friends" sit back and watch you get pounded, AGAIN, then most definitely ignore Assaultrifle.

Assaultrifle, US gun laws are the reason there is so much gun crime in the US. It's the reason there are all those school massacres. The reason there is so much armed robbery. Because guns are so easy to get hold of. There are PLENTY of better ways to prevent it happening again. Number 1. Report it to the police and name names.
      2. If you think you see them again...run away before they're anywhere near you.

They beat cokecadet up, if he had a gun one of them would very likely be dead now. Cokecadet, or the attackers. None of them deserved that, they beat him up - not murdered him.
      You may say 'he could just carry it and not use it'. But that very rarely happens. In the heat of the moment, when adrenaline is pumping you very rarely think about your actions. Seriously, fight or flight.

US gun laws are ridiculous. Our gun crime rate is a miniscule fraction of that in the US. I wonder why that is?

Cokecadet, you could indeed be depressed. Most likely when you clean all this shit up you'll feel better. Really make sure you speak to the girl.

Go to your doctor, see what they say.
      At least then you have a professional diagnosis and they can help you :)
      Just do things one step at a time- don't let this get the better of you. Show people you're better than them and don't let them see it's getting you down.

And of course their is someone that loves you, no matter how low you feel there IS someone.
      Your family are always going to be there for you, no matter what. Have you spoken to one of them about it? Just for support, someone to tell.
      No matter how bad things seem to get, keep your head held high.
      People do care- even people on here who have never met you before- and if you can't confide in someone you know, theres always the hundreds of lovely people on here who do care and want what is best for you.
      xx