Assulted And Left To Die

• Re: Assulted And Left To Die

I can kind of relate to you concerning the rumor, but i have never been viciously attacked like that. Everyone at my school thinks I'm gay and i have sex with animals. I know, it's a little retarded, but people believe this shit. Luckily, i have never been beat up for it.

I know exactly how to deal with the people who assaulted you. If you turn them over to the authorities, you could make a serious case. You can charge them for multiple crimes and probably get a hefty Pain and Suffering grant out of it too. Take the worst things in life, and make them good. That is the secret. Stay positive, but realistic.

If you want to talk to me, you can send me a PM. My whole family is lawyers, so i can even give you legal advice straight from the pros.

Good luck, buddy.

i dont bible bash any one nor am i going to turn this thread about me and my christian beliefs. will i stand up for them i certainly will.

and i will not live with the guilt of the death of someone on my hands. i couldnt live with my self out of self defence or not i would not be able to do it. id rather have it happen to me then to do it to someone else.

thats my personal opinion, pretty simple really. And maybve you should be more open to other peoples beliefs.

furthur more neil did i state that the 'Bible" stated that touching a gun was sin. no i said that touching a gun is sin. not the bible thanks. re read what i wrote. Guns are not necessary for any thing. Oh and (assault) where i come from if u shoot someone if they break into your house u get charged first degree murder if they dont die u get done for attempted first degree murder. we dont have self defence laws over here

nikki_chandy11 wrote:

i dont bible bash any one nor am i going to turn this thread about me and my christian beliefs. will i stand up for them i certainly will.

and i will not live with the guilt of the death of someone on my hands. i couldnt live with my self out of self defence or not i would not be able to do it. id rather have it happen to me then to do it to someone else.

thats my personal opinion, pretty simple really. And maybve you should be more open to other peoples beliefs.

furthur more neil did i state that the 'Bible" stated that touching a gun was sin. no i said that touching a gun is sin. not the bible thanks. re read what i wrote. Guns are not necessary for any thing. Oh and (assault) where i come from if u shoot someone if they break into your house u get charged first degree murder if they dont die u get done for attempted first degree murder. we dont have self defence laws over here
      You know what they say - people who don't want their beliefs laughed at shouldn't have such funny beliefs.

~Maggot
      [size=3]Oh! why is phrensy called a curse?
      I deem the sense of misery worse:
      Come, Madness, come!
      [/size]

nikki_chandy11 wrote:

oh you can laugh i never said you couldnt maggot however they are my beliefs im strong in them i dont really care what you have to say on the situation.

after all your the lost one not me. i mean by all means i can bible bash u if u wuld like?? its quite easy
      You said I should be more "open" to other people's beliefs.

Um. I never said anything about "Bible-bashing." In fact, that's making fun of the Bible. I said "Bible-thumping," which is the complete opposite. However, if you'd like to start Bible-bashing, sure, go for it.

~Maggot
      [size=3]Oh! why is phrensy called a curse?
      I deem the sense of misery worse:
      Come, Madness, come!
      [/size]

Um, true friends would've fought for you. i don't know a guy who wouldn't stand up to someone for their best friend, no matter who it is.

I understand why they did it, if you really had raped the girl, it would've been the least you deserve and I know people who probably would've done worse if they really believed you did something like that, but the fact is you didn't rape her...

I'm so sorry that this guy made up such a horrible lie about you. My only advice would be to move away. Get away from your town..

Zamato wrote:

I can kind of relate to you concerning the rumor, but i have never been viciously attacked like that. Everyone at my school thinks I'm gay and i have sex with animals. I know, it's a little retarded, but people believe this shit. Luckily, i have never been beat up for it.

I know exactly how to deal with the people who assaulted you. If you turn them over to the authorities, you could make a serious case. You can charge them for multiple crimes and probably get a hefty Pain and Suffering grant out of it too. Take the worst things in life, and make them good. That is the secret. Stay positive, but realistic.

If you want to talk to me, you can send me a PM. My whole family is lawyers, so i can even give you legal advice straight from the pros.

Good luck, buddy.

In every rumor there is a little bit of truth.
      [SIZE=3]I'm not a whore just a high priced boy friend.[/SIZE]

saguyako wrote:

In every rumor there is a little bit of truth.

LOL, is this how you spend your free time, stalking my posts and leaving a bitchy responses. Get a life you fucking loser.
      "Of all the causes which conspire to blind
      Man's erring judgment, and misguide the mind,
      What the weak head with strongest bias rules,
      Is pride, the never-failing vice of fools."

i'm 15

in the middle of my GCSE's,

I can't move house...No-one can afford to move atm coz of house prices and we just got a new kitchin and all.

A mate said to me today "James, your well known at school as the rapist".
      He knows I didn't do it and he wasn't having a go or being nasty, he was just joking....
      But he's right. What do I do?
      I can only move away...Maybe move schools? :(

Assaultrifle wrote:

First of all, ditch those cowards you call your friends.

Then take martial arts and get some real friends who would fight with you. I would say carry a gun or knife, but from what i understand, thats illegal in the UK.

Seriously are you some sort of fucking idiot? Yeah go carry a knife or a gun, then get stabbed or shot himself...

Dude, don't carry a knife and definitely don't carry a gun! If the bastards find you're doing that then they'll probably do it, and no offense but they sound like they've actually got the bollocks to use them on you.

Go to the pigs and tell them what happened, and also if you're close to the girl then get her to back you up. If she's any real friend she'll defend you because bullshitting about rape is sick. If she doesn't back you up then she's in on the whole thing if you ask me, but if you're close I reckon she will.

Good luck. :D
      [CENTER][SIZE=1]
      [/SIZE][/CENTER]