• Re: best character of all time

kirwan464 wrote:

Dont be slagin the best evil char ever

Kefka poisoned a village.
      Had a cult.
      Made a main character kill himself.
      Became a god.
      Removed magic form the entire earth.
      Rained down death from the heavens using Judgment light.

You have to kill this on the way to kefka. No stopping for rest.
      he has such memorable quotes such as "Hee, hee! Nothing can beat the music of hundreds of voices screaming in unison!"
      He Tore the world asunder
      Scattered his enemies across the world.
      He built a giant tower to do so and he did it with children as workers. He killed them afterwards.
      Kefka was just a normal man a very evil man. sephiroth was more than human and still lost. that's pathetic. Sephiroth tries to be evil. He truly failed to cause wide-spread death. Sephiroth nothing compared to kefka.
      [SIZE=3]I'm not a whore just a high priced boy friend.[/SIZE]

saguyako wrote:

Kefka poisoned a village.
      Had a cult.
      Made a main character kill himself.
      Became a god.
      Removed magic form the entire earth.
      Rained down death from the heavens using Judgment light.

You have to kill this on the way to kefka. No stopping for rest.
      he has such memorable quotes such as "Hee, hee! Nothing can beat the music of hundreds of voices screaming in unison!"
      He Tore the world asunder
      Scattered his enemies across the world.
      He built a giant tower to do so and he did it with children as workers. He killed them afterwards.
      Kefka was just a normal man a very evil man. sephiroth was more than human and still lost. that's pathetic. Sephiroth tries to be evil. He truly failed to cause wide-spread death. Sephiroth nothing compared to kefka.

Sephiroth was not beat. It was only by luck that cloud and the others kinda bet him
      As he says i advent children "I will never just be a memory"

The only reason kefka went evil is because he couldnt handle a bit of magic

kirwan464 wrote:

Sephiroth was not beat. It was only by luck that cloud and the others kinda bet him
      As he says i advent children "I will never just be a memory"

The only reason kefka went evil is because he couldnt handle a bit of magic

That wasn't luck don't even lie to yourself plus he got beat twice.

Kefka was always insane from the minute he was sent to an orphanage as a child he hated all existence and seeked to destroy it. He almost did it to. all sephiroth did was use meteor magic and that got stopped by a combination of Holy and the life stream. Stop being a sephiroth fan boy just because you hear people say they like him they are just posing. Kefka is downright a better villain.
      Plus for entertainment.
      [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TRGt6QpMv8]YouTube - Kefka Cosplay 3.0 Janicon Edition[/ame]

saguyako wrote:

That wasn't luck don't even lie to yourself plus he got beat twice.

Kefka was always insane from the minute he was sent to an orphanage as a child he hated all existence and seeked to destroy it. He almost did it to. all sephiroth did was use meteor magic and that got stopped by a combination of Holy and the life stream. Stop being a sephiroth fan boy just because you hear people say they like him they are just posing. Kefka is downright a better villain.
      Plus for entertainment.
      YouTube - Kefka Cosplay 3.0 Janicon Edition

Seph was not actually beat in advent children it just kinda disapeered. And kefka never really made it into anythin else
      seph was in kingdom hearts 1 and two and he was the hardest boss in both those games i couldnt even beat him in kingdom hearts one and i was level 99
      seph would destroy kefka in a moments notice

[ame='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnW27LaYM2o&feature=related']YouTube - Cloud vs. Sephiroth[/ame]
      You are in so much denial.
      Kefka made it into 4 games a movie and has a cult in real life.
      Has it ever occurred to you that you might just suck at that game i beat him level 73 it's really not that hard.
      Kefka became god destroyed huge sections of the earth and removed magic.
      Sephiroth summoned a meteor and failed was reborn failed again. Killed a flower girl and that makes him so badass.
      Have you ever even played FFVI.

saguyako wrote:

YouTube - Cloud vs. Sephiroth
      You are in so much denial.
      Kefka made it into 4 games a movie and has a cult in real life.
      Has it ever occurred to you that you might just suck at that game i beat him level 73 it's really not that hard.
      Kefka became god destroyed huge sections of the earth and removed magic.
      Sephiroth summoned a meteor and failed was reborn failed again. Killed a flower girl and that makes him so badass.
      Have you ever even played FFVI.

I have played all the ff series and the best game it ff7
      And you might have bet him in kh2 at level 73 but i dought in kh1. I completed everythin kh1 except for beatin seph in 15 hours
      And trust me i dont suck at games the longest it has ever taken me to complete a game was 3 days and that was oblivion doin every sidequest and main quest in the game

kirwan464 wrote:

I have played all the ff series and the best game it ff7
      And you might have bet him in kh2 at level 73 but i dought in kh1. I completed everythin kh1 except for beatin seph in 15 hours
      And trust me i dont suck at games the longest it has ever taken me to complete a game was 3 days and that was oblivion doin every sidequest and main quest in the game

Sephiroth's attacks are weak. look at kefka's attacks then compare to sephiroth. Kefka's attacks can kill you in one hit sephiroth is just trash. If yu ever played 6 you would know that you can only win 1 out of the 4 times you fight. yes you can beat him at 73 it's not hard equip fire resistant things than cast aero the beginning there now you have the recipe to beating sephiroth. 7 is the worst game in the FF series that's why they keep making crappy spin-off games because they know you will buy them. If you want a FF7 remake then don't buy any crappy spin-off games. Plus i bet most of his fan base came from kingdom Failure.

saguyako wrote:

Sephiroth's attacks are weak. look at kefka's attacks then compare to sephiroth. Kefka's attacks can kill you in one hit sephiroth is just trash. If yu ever played 6 you would know that you can only win 1 out of the 4 times you fight. yes you can beat him at 73 it's not hard equip fire resistant things than cast aero the beginning there now you have the recipe to beating sephiroth. 7 is the worst game in the FF series that's why they keep making crappy spin-off games because they know you will buy them. If you want a FF7 remake then don't buy any crappy spin-off games. Plus i bet most of his fan base came from kingdom Failure.

I just toyed around wit kefka in ff6 he was possibly one of the easyist bosses i have ever seen in a game apart from the last boss in ff12. And the spin off games from ff7 are awsome.
      The bad guy in eternal sonata is more evil than kefka

kirwan464 wrote:

I just toyed around wit kefka in ff6 he was possibly one of the easyist bosses i have ever seen in a game apart from the last boss in ff12. And the spin off games from ff7 are awsome.
      The bad guy in eternal sonata is more evil than kefka

Are you kidding me seriously. Now i know you haven't played 6. kefka toys with you in that game. wow you really must be deluded to like dirge of Cerberus i just can't tell you how bad that game was. I mean wow.sephiroth is the most bland character of all time. He has a horrible background story no real character development and he tried to summon a meteor and failed. Kefka became god and destroyed large sections of the earth. are you kidding me. seriously stop lying to yourself.

saguyako wrote:

Are you kidding me seriously. Now i know you haven't played 6. kefka toys with you in that game. wow you really must be deluded to like dirge of Cerberus i just can't tell you how bad that game was. I mean wow.sephiroth is the most bland character of all time. He has a horrible background story no real character development and he tried to summon a meteor and failed. Kefka became god and destroyed large sections of the earth. are you kidding me. seriously stop lying to yourself.

You dont know me so dont call me a liar i can guarintee you that i toyed around with him.
      The thing with me is i can pick up any game and be good at it straight away its more of a curse than a gift as i complete games way too fast For fuck sake i was able to do expert mode in guitar hero after 5 hours of playin it

if you played it this should be such an easy question what does terra sing. Don't say you don't remember because this comes up so many times in the game. You know dam well kefka was pure evil sephiroth looks like the nerd in high school everyone picks on.

saguyako wrote:

if you played it this should be such an easy question what does terra sing. Don't say you don't remember because this comes up so many times in the game. You know dam well kefka was pure evil sephiroth looks like the nerd in high school everyone picks on.

Wanderer of Time
      Maby we should write to square enix and make them do somethin with kefka and seph in it to see who is better