Am i too picky or just unlucky ???? :S Or a bitch!?!

• Am i too picky or just unlucky ???? :S Or a bitch!?!

So like i hav been moanin for a while that i aint in a relationship, i thought all the things like not attractive enuf , not thin enuf, not interesting enuf, i dunno. anyways two guys asked 2 kiss me n stuff in past week. But dey r the creepy type, the ones no1 will go near cause they are weird and only interested in one thing, But i keep thinkin, if i dont take this chance i might not get anyone ! and i really cant take bein single anymore ppl keep saying jus wait ur time will come but im just lonely now. So should i take a chance with the guys that asked me out or wait???
      Im not really tht good lookin, Redish kinda hair, acne tht wont go away not matter wat d doctor gives me, and so on, i try 2 b more confident and stuff (altho it never works i just dont feel good about myself) and i started wearing makeup but i dont look MUCH better altho its an improvement 2 me naturally, as depressin n stuff as tht sounds its jus true and its so hard for me to get people, in my whole life ive been with 3 people (im 17) and in my area thats not much at all!!
      Its embarrasin as my friends are all fairly attractive and the ones that arent attractive and are weird and stuff get more guys than i do, what am i doing wrong? ive been confident and ive tried improving my look and i still have no one interested, i miss kissing, i miss cuddling, i dont even get compliments any more, except from the two guys that only wanna get in my trousers..
      X x x x

The post was edited 1 time, last by BrainGooNeedingToSpill ().

• Re: Am i too picky or just unlucky ???? :S Or a bitch!?!

dont go out with those guys (or anybody for that matter) unless you like them or are at least attracted to them in some way. you will regret it later on. if you like them then give it a shot but dont do it just because you are lonely and worried you might not get anyone else. there is someone out there for everyone. just be confident in yourself and just be yourself, dont try to act like something your not and never change yourself for anybody. it will happen in time, just try to enjoy being single by going out with friends and having fun and who knows you might even meet somebody.
      good luck
      [CENTER][SIZE=1]
      [/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]
    • Re: Am i too picky or just unlucky ???? :S Or a bitch!?!

Hey BrainGooNeedingToSpill, go to your profile and click view all threads you started. A lot of people bumped your "can't finger" thread in teen sexuality.

Well only you would know if "creepy" guys are something for you to stay away from.
      Nice guys talk because they have something to say; pick-up artists talk because they have to say something.