Your opinions please...

• Your opinions please...

Ah-ha. Sometime this summer I'll be going car shopping, and well, I want to have a pretty good idea of what to go for... Since my dad gave me a deal, I work for him managing the family business, hes letting me get something nice.
      So. I have rounded up some choices, and wanted to see what y'all think.

Mazda 3s
      Volvo S40 2.4i
      Volkswagen Jetta 2.0t
      VW Rabbit 2.5
      VW Beetle
      Mini Cooper

If theres any other cars you guys think of, feel free to bring them up.

Kannst du Deutsch? Schick mal PM!
      Ich bin kein Nazi. Deutschland liebe ich, aber die NSDAP sind verrückt gewesen. Sie sind nicht echte Deutschen (gewesen).
    • Re: Your opinions please...

buy whatever one you have the most fun in, the nicest one to drive just pick the one you like, if it was me tho i would buy the mini, but i dont like small cars lol, last month i bought two cars (Holden and a BMW Both V8's) but that was cause thats what i like so my advice is buy the one you really like best :) (if your from europe or the US ect.. you prob dont know what holden is lol)

TeenDevil wrote:

buy whatever one you have the most fun in, the nicest one to drive just pick the one you like, if it was me tho i would buy the mini, but i dont like small cars lol, last month i bought two cars (Holden and a BMW Both V8's) but that was cause thats what i like so my advice is buy the one you really like best :) (if your from europe or the US ect.. you prob dont know what holden is lol)

I'm the states, actually I know what Holden is... Too bad GM doesn't sell them in the US. They look loads better than the other GM's here. Hmm I'm also thinking about getting a used BMW or Mercedes-Benz, but my dads not too thrilled about the entire buying used idea. So unless I can find a nice, low mileage (by low I mean under 50k...) MB or BMW for under 19k. I'll have to buy something new.

Kannst du Deutsch? Schick mal PM!
      Ich bin kein Nazi. Deutschland liebe ich, aber die NSDAP sind verrückt gewesen. Sie sind nicht echte Deutschen (gewesen).

peachypotpies wrote:

I'm the states, actually I know what Holden is... Too bad GM doesn't sell them in the US. They look loads better than the other GM's here. Hmm I'm also thinking about getting a used BMW or Mercedes-Benz, but my dads not too thrilled about the entire buying used idea. So unless I can find a nice, low mileage (by low I mean under 50k...) MB or BMW for under 19k. I'll have to buy something new.

yeh i wasnt sure about how much you guys know about holdens as the americans that i hav talked to didnt know of them but your right they are awsome cars, iv always bought my cars used and never had a prob but i have only bought holdens and bmw's, my bmw was a new import with very low mileage on it and it goes great , by the way you guys will get the new Holden commodore as a pontiac in the near future too, so buy one of them LOL