depressed

• Re: depressed

what?
      fucking...seriously?

what the fuck is with everyone being depressed lately.
      not that many people actually are.
      I guess there's just something awesome about depression.

this isn't only directed at you, but everyone.
      im so tired of emo.
      go look up pictures of clowns or something.

since when is it normal for people to WANT to be depressed.
      I may sound mean, but seriously its all getting pretty ridiculous.

in the words of bill hicks, "I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out."

end of rant.
      "Why is marijuana against the law? It grows naturally upon our planet. Doesn't the idea of making nature against the law seem to you a bit...unatural"
      -bill hicks
    • Re: depressed

I think your just sad, it's not depression, must be some problem you gotta find what the problem is first, then you have to think about it, really think about why your acting the way you are, do it in one go (write it down, it helps alot believe me) and the day after that either read (it's good makes you realise god what was I thinking, what the hell did I write that for, makes you laugh @ yourself which in a weird way is good) or burn the things you've written if you wrote them down or shred it (adds humor to it, really fun :D), after that forget about it move onto to something that's worth it, seriously you can't waste your life like that, life is too short and wasting time by being so sad is something your definatley gonna regret later on so I suggest that you simply grow out of it, that's what it is sometimes and other times you have to know that there are better things in life to look forward to!
      [CENTER][SIZE=2][/SIZE][/CENTER]
      [CENTER][SIZE=2]Courage is when you stand up for what's right, even if means being an outcast! [/SIZE][/CENTER]
      [CENTER]
      [SIZE=3]=============[/SIZE][/CENTER]

The post was edited 1 time, last by x.Fizzical.x ().