homophobia

• Re: homophobia

Lachlan wrote:

I don't mind if people are gay, but I do get annoyed when they go out and parade around demanding for gay marriage to be legal... I think they should be legally allowed a 'civil union' but not a 'marriage'. Ok people call me homophobic but I don't hate gay people, I just dislike it when they make a really really big deal about something that has been man-woman for centuries.

lol.
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]...

cigar

Nope, its fine. I mean gay guys who project there gayness on you, are screaming for attention, and try to project being gay at everyone. A gay guy that is gay but you cant really tell but you can, is what i find as normal. And I'm not a homophobe, as there was a gay kid on my lax team, and he was the most chill gay kid, and i didn't have a problem changing in the same area, talking to him, and you know what, he got hugs before games from the sexiest girls in our school. So i give him props. now the other gay kid in my school, he projects his gayness all over the place, and i don't like that.

I think a genuine gay guy, is one who is a girl stuck in a guys body, and they like to talk about there feelings rather then anything else.

assassinROW wrote:

Nope, its fine. I mean gay guys who project there gayness on you, are screaming for attention, and try to project being gay at everyone. A gay guy that is gay but you cant really tell but you can, is what i find as normal. And I'm not a homophobe, as there was a gay kid on my lax team, and he was the most chill gay kid, and i didn't have a problem changing in the same area, talking to him, and you know what, he got hugs before games from the sexiest girls in our school. So i give him props. now the other gay kid in my school, he projects his gayness all over the place, and i don't like that.

I think a genuine gay guy, is one who is a girl stuck in a guys body, and they like to talk about there feelings rather then anything else.

No that is called a transexual and girls are ok around gays cause gay guys are feminine
      [SIZE=4]Its not my fault everyone is too myopic for my opinions

[/SIZE]

assassinROW wrote:

No, hes gay, but just likes to talk more about feelings, ive had to gay guys as friends. And that is how it seemed. I mean i doubt your sexy enough for any gay guy to even give you a look. so chill out.

And what is that suppose to mean
      and i have had a gay guy hit on me before an i gave him a broken nose
      and wat age are you 14, 15 cause all gay guys are flamboyant but that does not mean they are a girl in a guys body
      [SIZE=4]Its not my fault everyone is too myopic for my opinions

[/SIZE]

kirwan464 wrote:

i never said i was homophob im just sayin not to judge people who are.I know a few people who are homophobic and i dont see them in any different of a way than i see my non homophobic friends.
      Its the same as a fear of cotton wool

Shame when you get caught lying. Also you need to learn to spell check. That is just pathetic. :lol::lol:
      [SIZE=3]I'm not a whore just a high priced boy friend.[/SIZE]

im comfortable with gay people because i know im straight. ive even had a few gay people hit on me before. sure, it was awkward, but i got over it.

my best friend is homophobic and it pisses me off. he wouldn't even talk to my (now) ex-girlfriend when i was dating her because she was a bisexual. But to be honest, i think he might not be as straight as he wants to be, because the only people i have ever known who were homophobic eventually came out of the closet as being bi or even gay. He has even told me that he is straight because "it's the way people in society are meant to be"